Ch.7 Adventure

The sunlight shined through your window striking your eyes. You opened your eyes slowly and noticed you were on the floor it took you a second to remember you and Calvin hanging out last night. You looked beside you and Calvin was gone. You saw the sheets folded up on the couch and the pijamas folded as well next to your slippers. You saw a sticky note on a pillow beside you it said "Hey thanks for letting me spend the night even though you really didn't say if I could or not ha! P.s you FUCKING SNORE LOUD xD" next to the note you saw a tiny daisy flower. You smiled to yourself and decided to go shower. After you got out of the shower you changed into some (color) sweats and (color) tank top. As you walked downstairs you got a text message from Calvin.
-Calvin: Hey y/n I'm going to go hiking to a waterfall with a group of friends I wanted to ask if you would like to come?
-You: Sure let me go get ready...and by the way I saw your note and I know I snore loud you ass haha
-Calvin: hell yea you snore loud you freak ill pick you up in 30 min

You got ready and changed. You wore black jeans with black converse and a navy blue sweater. You decided to wear your hair in a messy bun and made yourself coffee. You heard a knock on the door and saw it was Calvin "you ready?" He asked. "Yea" you said you locked the door and walked to the passenger side of the car. Calvin opened the door and you got in. Then he got in the car and started driving. "How'd you sleep?" Calvin asked. "I slept fine and yourself?" You said. "Not that good since you snore loud you troll..just messing with you" You both got to the place where Calvin was suppose to meet up with his friends. As you got out you noticed it was much colder there than back at the house. "Fuck it's cold" you said as you shivered. "Oh my Gosh did you really just bring a tiny sweater what a dumbass" Calvin said smiling. He popped up the trunk "Here wear this" he said pulling out a sweater. You put it on it was a black vans sweater it was warm and cozy and it smelled like him. "Hey Leafy!" You heard a guy say. "Leafy?" You looked at him raising a brow. "It's a nickname" he said rolling his eyes. "What's up guys this is my friend y/n" he said. "Sure dude we all know she's your girl...just messing with you" the guy said there were two guys and one girl. All of you started walking and calvin started talking to the guys. "Hey I'm Trish" said a girl she had black curly hair ,cinnamon colored skin and brown eyes. "Hey I'm y/n" you said shyly. "It's nice meeting you...how long have you known leafy?" She said as she took pictures of the woods. "Just a couple of weeks and you?" You said looking at calvin. "Since we were 10 he used to bully me and now look at us I bully him.. right dumb shit" she said talking to calvin. "Oh shut your whore mouth" he said laughing. You and Trish talked along the way. You talked about your likes and dislikes and you found out she was dating one of the guys named Derek. He was hiking with you guys and he was talking to calvin. You and the rest of the group were almost to the waterfall. You saw water drip from the mountain top and there was a long bridge in the middle where you could get a whole view of it.

"It's so Beautiful" you said as you and the group walked and stood on the bridge taking pictures and admiring the water falling

"It's so Beautiful" you said as you and the group walked and stood on the bridge taking pictures and admiring the water falling. "I always come up here whenever I need some time alone" Calvin said looking at the water. "This is where I asked Lisa if she wanted to be my girlfriend" he looked away and his eyes got watery "stop thinking of it the more you do the more you get hurt you just gotta move forward and you'll find someone who will truly loves you" you said to calvin as you looked at the water. "I know it'll take time..."