Ch.15 First Date

Your alarm went off it was 6:00 am. You sat up in your bed and saw the roses calvin brought you last night. You smiled to yourself and you couldn't believe it. You took a quick shower and changed. You wore black jeans with vans and a big comfy sweater. Once you finished changing you got a text from Calvin.
Calvin: Hey Can I pick you up in 20 minutes? I wanna take you somewhere before school
You: Yea sure Ill be ready
Calvin: Okay beautiful ❤
You brushed your teeth and went downstairs You heard the TV on and your mom was sitting in the living room her luggage on the floor. "Mom you're home" you went towards your mom and hugged her. "Y/n your up so early you usually dont leave too early" your mom smiled. "Do you want me to take you to school?" your mom smiled. "Umm actually no thank you Calvin is taking me" your cheeks got red and you looked down smiling. "Hmmm why that smile?" your mom smiled and looked at you. "Well he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" you looked away and you smiled. "Thats great invite him over for dinner one of these days" your mom said as she walked towards the kitchen. You heard the doorbell rang and as you opened it you saw calvin standing there. "Hey you look beautiful" he said. Your mom walked next to you and smiled at Calvin. "Hello goodmorning Mrs. L/n" he shook your mothers hand. "Go you kids have fun" your mom smiled and hugged you goodbye. Both you and Calvin got in the car. "So where are we headed?" you asked. "Starbucks" calvin smiled and drove into a starbucks drive thru. "This is our first date" he smiled. "Hello welcome to starbucks what can I get for you this morning?" the starbucks girl said through the speaker. Calvin asked you what you wanted and you chose _________. "Can I get a large _____ , a large caramel frap, and 3 chocolate chip cookies." calvin got out his wallet. "It will be 24.50 your order will be on the window have a great day" calvin pulled over and he got the stuff and paid. "Here you go babe" he handed you the drinks and smiled at you. He drove to school and you still had about half an hour until the bell rang. "Alright we're here" Calvin smiled and got out of the car he close the door and walked to your side to open it. As you got out he locked the door. "Wait y/n I forgot to do something" Calvin looked down at you and kissed your lips. "aww thank you" you said blushing. You smiled down took a sip of your drink. Calvin entangled his fingers with yours and you walked inside the school. "Oh my gosh is this true" You heard trish say as she was walking with her boyfriend. You smiled and kept walking with Calvin. As both of you walked you spotted Lisa. "Wow Calvin the person who I least expected you to date is your girl now" Lisa said walking towards both of you. "Lisa just stop you cheated on me I don't care about your opinion or you anymore" Calvin said as he held you close. "Okay Just remember..." Lisa got close to calvin and set her hand on his cheek "You can't hide your true feelings for me Leafy" she smiled and walked away. The bell rang and Calvin started walking you to your class. "What does she mean by that?" You were confused and getting mad for what happened. "Lisa doesn't like you she wants to have me around as a second choice but fuck her I hate her now she's a hoe" calvin looked down at you and smiled. As you arrived to your class the bell rang. "Ill see you after class" calvin hugged you and kissed you. He looked down at you "I know its too soon to say this but...y/n...I...I love you..."