Ch.11 What a night

You finished helping calvin on his homework you felt your phone vibrate it was a text from your mom.
Mom: I got called for an important meeting and I have to take a plane to North Carolina. I'm sorry I couldn't spend time with you honey I love you...I hope your not mad.
You: it's okay mom don't worry I understand (:
Mom: okay honey ill see you in 3 days I love you
You: I love you too
You checked the time it was 6:30. "Man I'm starving wanna go get some pizza?" Calvin said putting his stuff in his backpack. "Sure" you said as you put on your jacket. You both got out of the apatment and rode down on the elevator and walked to a pizza place in front of calvins apartment building. "So y/n anything new?" Calvin asked. "Not really just here" you said. "of course you don't have a life" Calvin opened the door to the pizza place and you walked in. "Hello welcome how may I help you?" the pizza girl said. she had long red hair tied in a messy bun with her uniform and with cheek piercings. "Can I get a Large pep with some breadsticks and wings please" Calvin said "and can i get a coke" Calvin turned to you. "What drink do you want?" He asked. "Can I have a coke" you told the pizza girl. She stared at Calvin and gave him the drinks while smiling. "It will be $10" she said toward calvin giving him a flirty smile. "Really?" Calvin asked confused by the price. "We'll it's actually $22.50 but don't worry about it cutie" she said while smiling. "oookay well just tell us when our food is ready" you and calvin sat down at some chairs. "Wanna watch some movies later? I have a couple of new movies" calvin looked outside and the sun was going down. Once the food was done both of you went back to calvins apartment. "So what movie do you wanna see" you said while you sat the pizza on the kitchen table. "Lets watch this one" Calvin handed you the box. "The Amityville Horror I havent seen this one " you said. "Well y/n today you shall see it" calvin placed the CD in the dvd player and both of you sat in the living room couch and ate the food that was placed in the coffee table. The movie was finally finished "I liked it" you said as drinking your soda. "It was okay not the best" calvin took out the movie and placed it inside the box. "Which one do you wanna see now?" calvin said as he looked through his movies. "It doesnt matter" you sat there and looked through your social media. You looked at the TV the movie was Paranormal Activity. "I hope you shit your pants" calvin said laughing "Nah man" as you looked at the window you noticed it was dark. calvin got up turned off the lights and sat back down. "There hope this scares you" both of you sat there it the movie was scary and it managed to scare you a couple of times. After the movie was done calvin got up and turned on the lights. "Ill be right back im going to the restroom" calvin got up left. You sat there on the couch and felt your eyes getting tired you closed your eyes for a few minutes and you ended up falling asleep. You opened your eyes and saw a clock next to you it was 1 am. Everything was Dark and the room didnt seem familiar it was calvins room. You walked outside the room and saw calvin on the couch asleep. You decided to go back into the room and you sat there and thought about how It was such a perfect day and how much calvin has been there for you. You felt happy whenever you were with him. "Maybe I do love him" you said to yourself.