F*ck boy pt 2

Violet pov
Adam leads me to the woods after our dinner at a restaurant , good job I'm not in heels . He pushes me against the tree , mutters " f*ck it " smashing his lips on to mine .

His kisses trail down my neck , panic rushes through me . I don't want this , my hands shake on his shoulders he says " stop focus on me " .

I notice his hands going down my body , grabbing my butt whilst kissing me more . Once the right time comes I knee him in the d*ck running as fast as I can .

Grabbing my phone I ring Luke he says " Vi? What's wrong?" I cry " can you come find me? Adam is chasing after me " . He hangs up , I keep running whilst Adam yells behind me it's not over . Creep .

Tears fall down my cheeks , I burst into a full run going towards the bridge . Someone grabs my arm I let out a scream thinking it's Adam , but I turn to see Luke there .

He pulls me into his arms hugging me tight , whispering sweet nothings in my ear . Eventually I calm down , Luke picks me up walking me to the car .

I start shaking , he pulls off his hoodie sliding it onto me before starting the car . Luke grabs my hand rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand , I can't calm my nerves .

What if I didn't run? What if I let him do it? I rub my neck and clothes trying to get his lingering touch off me . Luke notices what I'm doing , he grabs my arm telling me to stop .

Tears just rise at the thought of Adam again .  Luke says " Vi " I look up noticing we've pulled up into the driveway of his house .

Luke pov
I say " Vi " she looks up to see we're at my house now , getting out of the car . Grabbing her hand , I open the front door going in .

Violet waits by the door like I asked her to , whilst I tell the guys in the basement I'm back but I'm gonna help Vi right now . They all smiled .

Her eyes drift from the floor to me , once realising I'm back from the basement . My mum stands in the hall way says " dear god what happened Hun?" Asking Violet .

I say " mum il explain tomorrow I just need to talk to her right now " drifting my eyes to Violet . She's shaking , tears keep falling down her cheeks so I pick her up going to my room .

After shutting the door , I put her down on the edge of my bed getting on my knees . I put my hands on her thighs , she flinches okay obviously she isn't comfortable with that right now .

I hate to think what Adam did to her , did he treat her bad? Did he force her into things I wouldn't? Questions run through my thoughts until a sob snaps me out of it .

Violet starts sobbing , I whisper " oh Vi " getting off my knees pulling her into my arms . She buries her face in my shirt , sobbing more Violet cries " I'm such an idiot " .

I shake my head say " no he's the idiot if he can't see how much of an amazing person you are then damn him if I were him I would feel lucky to have you " . She asks " really?" Smiling a little I nod trying to smile back , it hurts seeing her this way .

Violet wipes her tears , whispers " I missed you " I rub her back whilst placing her on my lap . I whisper " I missed you too and our hugs " she smiles .

Her arms wrap around me , I return the hug not wanting to let her go ever again .

I'm always gonna be here for her .

Writer's note : aw cheesy stuff , will Adam keep to his word and get her again? Will Luke protect her more then he'd protect himself?
Follow , vote or comment
✨BrokenNights✨