Date

Violet pov
Luke grabs my hand whilst we're walking along the beach . I say " what are we doing here?" He says " look out there " pointing to the sun going down .

Smiling I stand holding onto his arms , my back against his chest . Luke puts his chin on my head whispers " like it?" I say " I love it!" .

He chuckles from my excitement whispers " I love you " I whisper " I love you too " . Luke smiles kissing my head , I hold onto his arms tighter .

The sun goes down , I stare up at the sky noticing some stars coming out . He whispers " it's all about us -" I cut him off whisper " your gonna make me cry you know how much I love that song " .

Luke nods whispers " it describes us best Vi " I sigh whisper " can we lay on the beach?" . He smiles laying down on the sand , I lay down putting my head against his chest .

Luke says " close your eyes a second " I frown but do so , something slides onto my finger . I open them to see a promise ring there , he whispers " I know it's going a bit fast but I couldn't wait to give you this " .

I ask " why though?" Luke sighs says " because I love you and that's a promise to love you always " . A smile spreads on my lips but it vanishes as I see him still wearing wristbands .

His eyes look down at me , I whisper " are you..?" He nods says " I can't stop I've tried Vi I really have " . The guilt eats at my stomach but I know it's not going to last forever .

I can't say when it'll stop , when he'll stop but I'm still gonna be there telling him it's okay . Doesn't matter if we have an argument I won't stand and let him cut because he feels guilty .

Luke whispers " please scream at me or something " I shake my head why did he think I would? It wouldn't solve this or solve why he gets like this .

I whisper " no I'm not going to scream at you or anything it'll make it worse but I'm still gonna be here promise " . Luke nods asks " no matter how far I am? " I nod smiling a little , I couldn't not be there for him .

Luke pov
I ask " no matter how far I am?" Violet nods again smiling a little , I'm so lucky to have her . Kissing her cheek I look up at the stars , this might not be a fancy date but it's definitely something.

After we walk back to the car , I slip on the ring that matches with Violet's . She has a piece of me and I have a piece of her .

I place my hand on her thigh , she grabs hold of it holding on . Pulling out of the car park place , I drive straight back to her apartment .

Violet gets out shutting the door , I follow her back to the apartment only to see the front door broken into . Grabbing her hand I push the door half open , going into the room most of the stuff is broken but the person is gone .

I go straight to the kitchen , turning on the light switch and Violet screams . She's knocked out on the floor with a pan dropped next to her head .

Scooping her into my arms , I go out of the apartment locking the door and go straight to the hospital . I shouldn't of turned my back to Violet , I could of stopped this .

Once reaching the hospital they wheel her away on a stretcher , grabbing my phone I ring the guys telling them to come here .

Instantly they rush down here , I call for the police explaining everything and they now want a statement from Violet whenever .

Maybe I could of prevented this . But then again I couldn't .

Follow , vote or comment
Aestheticteens✨