Parents

*MONTHS LATER ON TOUR*

Luke

Its been 5 months since Violet was now cured or more less , less sick then she was . The lung transplant worked , but we then found out who it was and she couldn't get over it .

We are now in our third month of touring , its been fun actually we travelled from the UK right into places like New York which Violet loved so much . Every christmas it snows there and without her knowing for christmas im taking her back to New York .

Christmas is in two months , which means enough timing to get a ring and think of what im going to say when i ask her to be my wife . More then two years , we've been together and there isn't another minute that i'd not want to spend with her . A side my music , Violet is my world .

I sigh running my hands through my hair , looking at rings when really im supposed to be buying band stuff well what Violet basically knows . Hazel has kept her at the tour bus watching films , Michael's girlfriend who came around just as we were about to leave for tour .

Calum is stuck in love with this secret girl , whilst Ash is waiting on the right girl to walk into his life in the time she hasn't yet he still has us and his family . Taking a deep breath , i ask the lady for help as im struggling to pick out a ring for Violet and want this to near perfect for us .

She takes out the ring its plain , silver but simple with a diamond on that's small but perfect in its own way for Violet . Then i ask about engravings , if i could get ' forever and always ' engraved on both rings by luck she says yes .

Once paying for the rings , then i set a reminder for me to pick them up later and message my mum about christmas saying how im taking Violet New York etc . My mum rings me almost screaming in joy , because shes happy for me and Vi . We need this i think .

I don't ever wanna have to picture my girl with anyone else or deal with drunk texts from Violet after a break up , i just want her always . I arrive back at the tour bus , the guys are yelling about how Violet has won a game against Michael . That's my girl .

Kissing her forehead i ask " how's the game going?" Michael yells " crap! fuck you Violet! you killed me!" i chuckle say " its going well if your winning Vi ." The guys glare at me , whilst Hazel cheers on Violet and i go straight into the mini kitchen taking a drink of water .

The scars on my arms are in sight again , grabbing my flannel i slide it on and close my eyes taking a deep breath . The worst is being reminded of the pain , although Violet's kisses against them make me smile it doesn't hide the worst of it .

Someone wraps their arms around me , instanstly i open my eyes and sigh as Violet rests her head against my back but kisses my neck . She whispers " take it off " i shake my head whisper " no im not showing them " Violet turns me around slowly rolling the sleeves up .

Her eyes move towards my arms , making me get insecure once again but she fits her lips against mine whispers " i love every inch of you even the scars or stretch marks " making her laugh alittle . Violet leans against me , as i hold her in my arms and kiss her forehead again whisper " i love you " bringing a smile to my lips .

She nods smiling back , Violet whispers " don't hide from me or the guys it's okay " whilst her thin fingers trace against the scars on my arms . Sending chills up my arms , but i shrug it off grabbing her hand and turn on Ed Sheeran taking Violet into a slow dance . For now i just wanna hold her , no talking just holding onto her .

Violet

Luke grabs my hand , turning on some Ed Sheeran and taking me into a slow dance . I let him take control , i just wanna be held by him no talking just holding onto each other . If only he knew .

Ive been taking doctor visits , only to find out im pregnant and if only my mum was here she would of loved taking care of me throughout all this . Luke had been going out alot lately , im not sure why but he's been spending nights on his laptop but nights with me at the same time .

I almost feel ignored , but the reminder im 5 weeks pregnant with his kid makes me smile even more with the thought of a mini me or him running around in a couple of months . my stomach isn't flat anymore , im hoping Luke will notice how much ive been eating and how weird my cravings are starting to get .

Last week i ate pickles and never in my life have i ever tried them or thought to . Hazel knows , she held me in the bathroom as i cried happy tears and Luke got back from a concert early worried about me . He saw the tears thinking it was the cancer or the fact that im so happy about not being ill or having to take so many meds .

Taking a deep breath i grab the see through balloon i had made for me to tell Luke , he grabs a knife popping it making me jump slightly . He apolgizes before picking up the card that fell out of the balloon , tears rise in his eyes and i can't tell if its happy or sad .

Luke cries " really? im so happy i love you so much " i pull him into a hug rubbing his back alittle and tears fall onto my sweater . The glitter etc lays on the floor with the card on top which reads ' we're pregnant ' i chuckle say " aw Luke " he pulls me in for a kiss which lasts really long .

Tears fall down his cheeks still , i wipe the tears kissing his cheek whilst grabbing a brush etc to clean up the mess . Luke says " nope stay right there im doing it " i say " but-" he cuts me off says " no Vi im cleaning it up end of go chill out okay?" i chuckle nodding my head , he's gonna be a good dad .

Going to the bunks , i lay down in ours grabbing my phone going straight onto twitter and post " We're pregnant!! he's so happy i know he'll be an amazing dad!." Straight after my phone goes off like crazy , even Liz has commented on the tweet saying she wants words with her son . He's so dead .

Follow , vote or comment

aestheticblurryface xx