Home

Luke PoV
I grab Violet's hand before walking into my house , she nervously smiles at me . My mum says " hey Violet!" I smile say " hey mum try to not overwhelm her she's lost some memory " .

Mum looks at her asks " do you remember me?" Violet nods says " hi Liz " . They both hug , I notice the guys sat in the living room waiting for Violet to walk in there .

Violet grabs my hand walking with me into the living room , I say " so Vi this is Michael he was at the hospital with you there's Calum and Ashton " pointing them out .

She nods leaning against me , Ashton gets up pulling Violet into a hug says " don't care if it was only a few days I missed you " . Violet laughs hugging him back , Michael looks up from the floor .

I sit next to him say " go up to her she's not scared of you " pushing him abit , he nods going up to Violet . She wraps her arms around him , Michael smiles says " missed you too " .

Violet smiles back letting go of him , Calum runs up to her pulling Violet into his arms . I smile a little , it's gonna be hard but she's not staying in that apartment .

The guys go down to the basement probably practicing again , Violet sits next to me . Looking up from the floor she asks " did I do okay?" I nod say " your remember them whenever " .

Wrapping my arms around her I whisper " your be okay for now your staying with me " . Violet looks up at me asks " what? Why?" I say " because the apartment isn't safe any one could walk in and hurt you " .

She makes eye contact with me says " you mean someone did " I nod biting my lip . Maybe she doesn't wanna stay with me? I can't force her if she doesn't want to .

Violet traces circles on my chest whispers " can I go home?" Nodding I say " yeah sure " . Getting off the sofa I say bye to the guys and my mum walking to the car .

Violet is sat in the front passenger seat looking around the neighborhood trying to remember some of it . Driving to her apartment I remember most of her things are damaged .

Violet pov
Stepping into my apartment I notice how most of my things are either broken and or slightly damaged . The sofa remains the same , but my room and the kitchen are ruined .

Luke says " I could re place most of this if you want? I know you've missed work and it's gonna take ages for you to replace it all " I nod say " thanks " . He smiles setting some of the pans , plates back into the cupboards.

Walking into the bed room i notice the photo frames smashed , picking up the photos glass falls against the carpet . Luke says " woah! Careful babe stay there your gonna step on glass else!" I chuckle say " sorry " .

I liked how he gets worried about me a lot , even though I know for sure I'm going to be fine . He picks up the glass telling me to get onto the bed away from it .

Listening to Luke I go back into the kitchen putting the broken frames in the bin . The photos lay on the breakfast bar table , I take a seat staring at the memories .

I notice how my wrists are wrapped up , taking a look burns lay marked on my wrists . Luke comes back says " sorted " I say " thanks " looking back at my parents photo . One happy family .

It's weird how one minute everything is there and it takes only a second for it to be gone . He asks " your parents?" I nod smile a little say " we got back from a holiday and they decided to do a family photo " .

Luke smiles kisses my cheek says " you look cute " my cheeks feel hot , I hide my face with my hands . He chuckles says " still cute " pulling away my hands rubbing his thumb against the back of my hand .

Looking up at Luke I get up say " can we slow dance?" He nods says " don't even have to ask " .  All about us plays in the background , he pulls me close dancing .

It's the small moments like these that I live for .

Follow , vote or comment
Aestheticteens✨