Loneliness

*MONTHS LATER*

Violet Pov

Who knew 5 seconds of summer would become more then they were , second tour already and another album made . I actually let Luke go , with the treating working and the pills helping he didn't need to be here .

But the loneliness gets worse everyday , Luke doesn't notice and I don't wanna ruin the tour or make him unhappy . Michael seems to be doing okay , few months back he broke down and cried saying how he cant doing any of this anymore . I'm starting to get what he means .

The house is full of silence , making tears rush to my eyes and drop landing on Luke's sweater he let me have . I shut my eyes imaging the noise if the guys were here , the sound of Ashton's drums and the yelling from the other three .

Luke holding me in his arms laughing at the guys , soon it'll all be over the every second of loneliness and the constant fight to breathe . Pulling my oxygen tank against the floor , I go to answer the door to see Luke's mum . She visits everyday , Liz refused to tour with the guys because she knew id need someone .

The silence now stops as Liz says " hey! how you doing Vi?" but the tears staining my cheeks made it more obvious I'm not okay . For weeks I've been lying that maybe I'm okay , I'm not I went to my appointment and there's a chance I'm gonna have to live like this forever .

You'd think I would be happy about the fact I'm gonna live , but living with an oxygen tank its different . I can't climb the stairs alone , just in case I can't catch my breath and someone has to carry me up .

But until Luke gets back , stairs are almost like me breathing everyday without the oxygen tank it doesn't work . I notice how her face drops she says " oh honey what's wrong?" walking in and shutting the door behind her .

Walking into the kitchen I start to make Liz a cup of tea , she's gonna need it after everything I have to talk to with her about . She sits at the breakfast bar in front of where I'm sat , Liz asks " what's going on?."

I sigh staring at the table hoping everything will just disappear , taking a sip of my tea I say " its gotten worse ." Liz asks " how? I thought ...oh no does Luke know?" I shake my head say " I can't break him like that ...it would rip him apart ."

She sighs says " lets get him on Skype and ill support you whilst talking to him he cant not know okay?" I nod grabbing my iMac off the side opening up Skype . The guys wave at me and Liz , I smile waving back shyly .

Whilst Liz says " hey guys! how's tour??" Michael says " good! how's everything there?" noticing my drop in mood , its written on my face . Luke asks " what's going on Vi?" looking more worried , my breath hitches I say " um you know how ....how I said the treatment etc was  working?."

I feel my heart drop looking at Luke , he gets up says " no don't say it okay? its not real " Liz rubs my back giving me physical support like she said she would . Michael says " hey listen to your girlfriend she's trying to explain " he gets up walking into another room , I hear a door slam .

Michael Pov

As Luke walks into another room , I get up going to wherever he is and knock on the door he says " go away Mikey " sounding like he's crying . I say " hey your girl friend needs you in this okay? she cant do this alone ill be damned if I do let her go through this alone I know it hurts but do it for her ."

Small sobs are heard from the laptop , Luke opens the door after hearing the whole place go quiet and Violet crying . Liz looks at her son , almost as if to say ' get your ass over here and comfort her right now ' I sit next to Luke whilst Ashton and Calum leave .

Luke sits in front of the laptop whispers " Vi " grabbing her attention , she looks up at him before breaking down even more . Tears fall down his cheeks , he says " Vi I'm coming home okay? first flight home and ill be there " Violet leans against Liz who looks like she could cry any minute .

I say " Vi we aren't mad at you or anything its not your fault its why we are coming home we cant leave you alone like that we never would " making Luke look up at me , I wrap an arm around him . He leans against me but whispers " I love you " Violet smiles whispers " I love you too ."

Liz says " ill ring the manager just get to the airport and get home " rubbing Violet's arm in comfort , I say " see you in a few hours then " waving at those two . Me and Luke get off the floor going to the suitcases , packing up everything we have .

15 minutes later and we are at the airport with our tickets ready to go home already , Luke sits in his seat avoiding everyone if he can . I notice how he puts in his headphones , tears slowly fall down his cheeks leaving me asking why Violet and him . Why them out of all the people .

Vote , follow or comment