The crowd

Luke Pov
Violet stands on one side of the stage , she smiles at me I mouth ' love you ' a blush appears on her cheeks . The crowd screams , shouts our names but we step on regardless.

It's day one , crazy already on how much the fans have a craze for us . I breathe in shout " hello guys!!" They scream like crazy back .

Michael says " excited huh?" I say " well duh that's why they keep screaming ." He laughs says " ignore the giraffe over there guys " I pout , Ash says " don't cry or I'll bring Vi on stage ."

Some fans scream even more when Violet is mentioned , I say " well do you guys want to meet Vi??." She looks up from the floor walking over to where I stand , Violet waves .

I chuckle say " she's shy but I'm sure you guys love her anyway , say hi " Violet says " hey!." Michael says " I don't think they heard you Vi! " she groans shouts " hey!!."

The crowd shout ' hi ' back , a smile spreads on my lips kissing her on the cheek . Ash says " hey don't forget the drummer! " I say " actually Vi would you like to do some drumming?."

She nods smiling Ashton hands Violet the drum sticks breathing in and out , the sound of green day is playing . He sits next to Violet making sure she's okay , Michael says " hear it for Vi everyone!."

Once she leaves the stage , I start off our first song ' beside you ' and notice how Violet is in tears remembering the song . The crowd sing along with us as well .

After a couple songs the concert starts to come to an end , but I notice Violet loses her balance falling . Running out of the middle of the song , I get straight to her side asking if she's okay .

Shit her meds! She didn't take them! Ashton rushes to my bag handing me the pills , I grab a drink handing it to Violet . Michael says " sorry guys! It's Violet she's not great right now " I put my thumbs up at him .

He smiles says " she's good! She's like our little fighter never gives up " I smile at that . Ashton leans Violet against the speaker box that doesn't work , I say " Ash go with Michael I'll get Vi to bed ."

Violet leans against my chest , in one movement I scoop her into my arms taking off my mic . We go straight to the tour bus , she starts to get sleepy .

Instead of telling me to stay she cuddles into the blankets on our bunk and I put penguin in her arms too . Michael and Ashton come back , I get on my knees leaning near her face watching Violet .

Michael asks " how's Vi?" I whisper " shh she's sleeping " he mouths ' sorry ' going into the mini kitchen we have . Violet snores soft against the pillow , she looks so cute right now .

Taking a picture I put on my twitter
" aw she's so cute don't worry guys Vi is okay just sick she'll be okay ." Once getting tired I get into the bunk wrapping my arms around Violet .

Follow, vote or comment

Aestheticteens