Nightmares

Violet Pov
We've spent 2 months on tour around almost everywhere , my bags are packed with tourist stuff . Luke hasn't changed , I thought with the cancer etc he would but he didn't .

Michael is trying to get me to play guitar but I still can't even after Luke helping me . Ashton has been helping me play the drums , whilst Calum has been just watching me with amazement .

I lay my head down on the pillow in the bunk , the guys are going to the stage soon . But after my incident with me losing my balance etc I decided to stay on the tour bus when the concert happens .

Luke gets on his knees kissing my cheek loads he whispers " I'll be back sleep or watch something don't forget your meds either ." I nod smiling a little kissing him on the lips , Luke hands me penguin .

Looking into my eyes he whispers " just in case it gets really lonely you have penguin ." I nod again burying my face against the pillow , wrapping my arms around penguin .

Michael whispers " night my punk rock girl " kissing me on the forehead , I smile whisper " night love you guys ." Ashton smiles eventually they leave the tour bus going towards the stage inside close to us .

Penguin lays in my arms , grabbing my iMac laptop I put on Netflix watching teen wolf again . My alarm goes off on my phone for my meds so I get up taking them with a drink .

Once taking the meds I get sleepy , so I shut my laptop putting it down on the floor . My head hits the pillow I pull penguin close , slowly my eyes drift shut .

*nightmare*

I'm laying on the bed in what looks like a hospital room , Luke sits holding my hand . His cheeks are pink with dried tears , this can't be good .

He says " bye Vi you know I love you but I gotta do this I'm sorry " my life support starts to turn off . Tears rise in my eyes I say " no Luke!" but realize he can't hear or see me .

I close my eyes to bring us to the roof , Luke stands on the edge . Rushing forward I grab his arm say " Luke?" He looks down at me .

But ignores me as if I'm not actually there , he steps closer to the edge . I keep pulling on his arm , but he steps further falling off the building .

My scream echoes yelling for him , but I hear a snap once his body hits the ground . A voice asks " Violet?"

*wakes up*

Luke Pov
We were walking back from the stage only to hear Violet's scream from the tour bus . I run in going towards the bunks , getting on my knees I say " Violet?."

Her eyes fly open widening at me next to her , Violet let's out soft sobs . I pull her into my arms whisper " it's okay shh it's not real I'm right here ."

The guys rush in , Michael asks " she okay?" I say " night mare " putting my full focus on her . Violet looks up at me I kiss her on the forehead whisper " go sleep you need it okay?."

She shakes her head , I notice the guys leave giving us privacy . Violet whispers " I can't " seeing her face breaks me the tears streaming fast down her cheeks .

With my thumb I wipe away the tears say " I'll stay till you fall asleep " she nods resting her head against the pillow . I whisper " I love you " Violet doesn't say it back but I know she does love me .

Rubbing her back I use my other hand to play with her hair , kissing her now and again . She blushes pink on the cheek , I smile whisper " your so cute ."

Violet blushes even more smiling a little , she hides her face in my chest . I kiss her head whispering sweet nothings in her ear until she falls asleep .

Getting up out of the bunk I put penguin in between her arms and she cuddles it to her chest tightly . Michael etc are sat on the corner seats watching something on the laptop .

I sit down putting my head in my hands , letting out a sigh of relief . Michael asks " she asleep?" I nod he sighs and Ash says " for a second there she seriously scared me ."

Sucking it up for a second I go into the bathroom , the scars lay on my wrists . I hesitate on taking the blade because I knew I can't not now nor ever with Violet the way she is .

She'd never be happy again all because of me and I don't want that . I want Violet to be happy and even healthy some day .

I imagine me spending forever with her but with the cancer arriving the forever is only gonna last so long before we have to let go . Sliding against the door , tears slide down my cheeks .

I wish things were different .

Follow , vote or comment

Aestheticteens