Waiting

Luke PoV
I went back to school even though I should be with Violet . Michael said he would stay with her just in case anyone tries to attack her again .

Violet hasn't woken up yet , it's only been one day since the robbery and her getting knocked out . The doctor said she can't quite wake up yet .

Whispers around me are spread once they realise Violet isn't with me . But I ignored them for the whole day now getting into the car .

My phone rings once I start driving it's Michael , but I don't answer . He keeps ringing until I pull up into the hospital car park .

Reaching Violet's room he stands outside says " she's a mess in there can't remember the guys but remembers you " . I nod going in the nurse is trying to calm her down , but it isn't working .

Realising what is going on I rush to Violet's side pulling her into my arms . The nurse leaves the room , Violet cries in my arms .

I say " hey it's okay I'm right here " she cries " i thought something bad happened to you " . Rubbing her back she breathes in and out calming down .

Violet lays her head down on the pillows , I wipe away her tears sitting in the chair . She whispers " I'm sorry " i whisper " it's okay just sleep it'll help " holding on to her hand .

She nods drifting off to sleep , Michael walks back in sitting down next to me . Tears rise in his eyes he says " she looked scared of me and she's never been scared of me Luke " .

I say " I know she just doesn't remember you it'll come back don't worry " he nods . The doctor walks in says " once she feels ready to leave she can " I nod say " thank you " .

He leaves the room with a small smile on his lips , Michael says " I better go home see you guys tomorrow " . I nod giving him a smile say " thank you for today " .

I look back at Violet noticing her lips curved into a small smile , her cheeks go pink . Kissing her forehead I put my head next to hers falling asleep holding her hand .

Writer's note : it's a short chapter but I didn't have many ideas for this one . I hope you are enjoying the books & updates so far .
Follow , vote or comment
Aestheticteens✨