News

Violet

Taking a deep breath , I sit tapping my foot against the floor worrying maybe there's something wrong with the baby . Luke grabs my hand rubbing his thumb against the back of my hand , kissing my cheek .

The doctor comes out of the room , glancing towards me asking for us to come in and sit down . I stare down at my hands , Luke I notice in the corner of my eye wraps his arm around me for support .

Looking up the doctor says " we've checked your scans and good luck your having twins " making me put my hands on my stomach . Tears rise in my eyes , Luke smiles rubbing my stomach says " thank you doc " the doctor nods .

Taking a deep breath I say " we're gonna need a second room " he chuckles says " they will share a room until they get older then they can have separate rooms Vi ."

I nod smiling bigger , taking Luke's hand he helps me up and we walk back to the car even tho he wanted to carry me . Once doing up my seat belt , I let out a sigh of relief say " I thought it was gonna be bad ."

Luke says " it is " I glare at him , hitting his arm making him chuckle at me . My lips spread into a smile again , maybe a boy and girl I'd cry if that is the case .

If it's a girl , Luke said he's gonna spoil her like a princess should be and then if it's a boy it'll learn to play instruments . But maybe they won't want either , maybe the twins will be different .

I wasn't a spoiled child , but I had a good education and grades as always . Luke was brought up the same , the band however turned things around and they could afford more .

He's always saying how he wants to spoil me and our future kids , but I told him I'd be happy with whatever as long as they are happy .

My swollen stomach now starts to come up more , the twins are kicking away today . I say " hey babies I love you " rubbing my stomach with my hands .

I feel kicks against my hand , grabbing one of Luke's hands I place it against my stomach . He says " hey don't beat mummy up she's gotta give birth to you yet " rubbing his hand up and down .

Tears rise again , slowly falling down my cheeks and Luke says " aw Vi what's wrong?" taking my hand in his . I say " nothing I'm just really emotional , tired " he nods says " sleep babe I'll get you in the house ."

My eyes start to drift shut , leaving my hand laced with Luke's .

Luke

Although Violet is pregnant with two kids , she's more tired then normal . She sleeps a lot , eats a lot and cries a lot which I've gotten used to .

Once I pull up into the driveway , taking my hand from Violet's I get out the car and walk to her side . She looks so tired but really comfortable , scooping Violet up I go into the house after locking the car .

The guys shouts echo into the hallway , I walk in with Violet in my arms and their eyes fall on me . Michael asks " what's wrong?" I say " nothing she's just really tired can you guys not shout or anything Violet really needs sleep ."

They nod carrying on with the game but turning down the volume and grab a blanket , pillow for Violet . She snuggles into the pillow , most likely thinking it's me who's sleeping next to her .

Ash asks " what did the doc say?" I say " it's twins " he smiles , nodding at me . Michael says " one of each " I nod say " I'm tired too to be honest " rubbing my eyes .

Resting my head against the arm of the sofa , I snuggle into the pillow and sleep sat up just in case Vi needs me . But the guys tap my arm whisper " Luke feel her stomach " I frown putting my hand on her stomach .

Double kicks , a smile spreads on my lips I whisper " hey " the babies kick back . The guys feel where I had my hand , bruises appear on her stomach .

Rubbing my hand on the stomach , the kicks calm down and I whisper " good guys " kissing them . Violet stirs a bit but groans before falling asleep again .

Standing up I kiss her on the forehead , making sure Violet is wrapped up in the blanket . She smiles in her sleep , I sit on the floor putting my head on my arms next to her head .

The guys smile , cooing at me and Violet . Sighing I let my eyes shut slowly , my vision of Violet disappearing .

Follow , vote or comment

Aestheticblurryface xx