Meeting Her

September 09,2015

Liza's POV:
Today Gabbie invited me over to have lunch with her and a new friend I hadn't met and she wanted to introduce me to. I get to the place right on time and I see Gabbie with the friend I hadn't met. In my mind I thought that the friend would be a girl but I was wrong, it was a guy he was a tall light skin boy with a beautiful white smile. Me and David said hi to each other and looked at each other for a good minute or so and then Gabbie notice we wouldn't take our eyes off each other so she screamed "Do you guys know what you want to eat" we looked at her and then back to each other and laughed and said no.

David's POV
When I saw Liza I automatically got butterflies because she was so pretty and funny I know it's way to quick to say this but I think I like her she's amazing beautiful, funny, but also a little bit shy. I knew for sure that Liza wouldn't go for a guy like me. But I decided that I should try to win her heart because she certainly won mine somehow.

Gabbie's POV
I automatically knew that David fell for Liza when he talked to her because he looked at Liza like if she was the only one there and not taking his eyes off her, what I also notice was that when Liza told David she liked his outfit (black pants, black shirt, denim jacket with white vans) he blushed like crazy and I saw that Liza notice and smiled. I knew for sure that Liza also liked him because of the way she was looking at him and laughing at his jokes that weren't even funny but I didn't care because honestly I think Liza and David would make a cute couple and a cute baby.

David's POV
I asked Liza for her number because i wanted to talk to her and know her a little bit more and hangout with her but this time just me and her.

Liza's POV
David asked me for my phone number and of course I gave it to him because I liked him and wanted to know him more. It was 3:00 and I had to go to my apartment to make a video for my YouTube channel. I told Gabbie and David bye but I didn't want to leave but I looked at the good side and thought at least I have his number, and then I left with a box of leftovers.

Gabbie's POV
Liza left because she had to film a video and this is where I thought to myself and said this is the chance, so I asked David right after Liza left I asked him if he liked her and he said "How do you know?? God am I that noticeable? Do you think she likes me? Do you think we have a chance?" I then tell David to calm down because he was almost yelling. I looked at him laughing and said "one calm down people can hear you from two streets away Two your kinda noticeable but not to much three I don't know I think she kinda does like you and finally four yes I think you guys have a chance."

David's POV
Right when Gabbie said me and Liza have a chance I smiled with relief and she noticed that I blushed but I didn't care because she was a friend. So what I told her was that I was gonna try hard to win Liza's heart but I told her not to tell her because I'm trusting her with this and she agreed she wouldn't tell no one. I then told Gabbie that I had to leave because I had to edit a vlog and think about stuff and she said okay and then i left.