Sleepover (Vlog date pt 2)

Liza's POV
David says he has to leave

David- sorry babe but I gotta go it's getting late.
Liza- awww wait how about you stay the night over and we can have a cool sleep over like watch movies and stuff.
David- really? Ok sounds good thanks for letting me spend the night baby
Liza- it's okay anything for you bubba
David- hey would you mind that we film the outro right now?
Liza- nah let's do it right now to get it over with
David- oh so you wanna do it right now huh. He says with a smirk.
Liza- not like that David. She says laughing
David- I was kidding okay now let's go film the outro

David's POV
We finished filing the outro and Liza let me spend the night over she goes and changes into something comfortable.

Liza- hey babe I have some sweatpants and a other shirt that you left here in case you were gonna sleep over.
David- wait when did I leave clothes here?
Liza- about 3 days ago when you said you wanted to spend a night over so you  just left it in case.
David- OHHHH YAHHHHHH I forgot sorry.
Liza- it's okay David. She says laughing

Liza's POV
David is in the bathroom changing I hear the bathroom door open and I see a shirtless David he forgot the shirt on the couch. I gasp when I see him. He looked super hot. Anyways he goes back In the bathroom and comes out he goes and hugs me and gives me a kiss in the cheek. I hug him really hard and tight.

David- what was that for. He said smiling
Liza- i don't know just wanted to because I love you death.
David- I love you to death too babe. Never forget that.
Liza- I won't. Anyways pick which movie you want to see on Netflix while I make the popcorn.
David- okay pookie.

(4 minutes later)

David- wanna watch a TV show that's on netflix instead I can't find a good movie.
Liza- sure
David- wanna watch Conspiracy ? (It's a real show btw )
Liza- sure

David's POV
We're watching a show right now Liza is cuddling next to me. She looks so pretty and so innocent at the same time I just wanted to kiss her. We were 15 minutes into the show and I was massaging Liza's thigh while brushing her hair with my fingers. I can see her bite her lip. That's when I decided to grab her by the waist push her on to my stomach and kiss her. She takes it by surprise but she gets what I'm aiming for. She grabs my cheeks and kisses me. I look at her collarbone and neck and start leaving love bites at that moment I decided to pick her up pin her against the wall kiss her neck,collarbone,lips,and cheeks. She let's out a slight moan and it turned me on. I lift her up even more and we go to her bedroom. The rest that happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. Sorry.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! ALSO TELL ME IN THE COMENTS IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS  ABOUT ANYTHING. ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT IDK LOL BYEEEEEE