Movie Night

September 26,2015

Liza's POV
Today me and David are gonna go to the movies as a date. Days have been going by and everyday I fall in love with David more and more. Lately we've been getting to know each other more and more and he decided to take me to a movie date today. It's 4:00 and David's gonna pick me up at 5:30 I go to my closet and grab white ripped pants a black shirt and black converse with my hair in a bun. I go do my makeup and 30 minutes pass by. I grab my phone and look at the time it's 5:00. I have 30 minutes to spare so I just go on YouTube and watch David's vlogs. I get a text from David saying he's here.

David- Hey
Liza- Hey
David- are you ready to go?
Liza- yup letz go. I say laughing
David- *chuckles*okay

David's POV
We get to the movies and I decided we should watch a scary movie so everytime there's a jumpscare Liza get closer to me.
David- let's watch this scary movie.
Liza- really. You only want to watch that is so everytime there's a jumpscare I get closer to you and hide my face onto your chest.
David- Awe Liza how did you know?
Liza- my instincts tell me. I say laughing
David- Of course.
Liza- all though I wouldn't mind watching the movie and getting scared.
David- wow Liza. Okay then I say laughing

We get to the room where the movie is and watch the trailers of other movies, then the movie starts. The movie starts with a jumpscare and Liza grabs my hand. Throughout the whole movie there was a lot of jumpscares and Liza would just get closer and closer to me.

Sorry for this short chapter. I promise the other chapter will be interesting and longer.