Shopping for each other and leaving home PT 2

David's POV
I text Liza.
(Convo between them)
David-hey Pookie I'm coming home by tomorrow I'm leaving to the airport.
Liza- Yay! I can't wait I miss you so much!
David- I miss you too. Okay see you then I have to leave bye love you pookie
Liza- okay bye bubba
(End of conversation)

Liza's POV
I'm so excited that David is coming back by tomorrow. I miss him so much I just can't wait to hug him and kiss him and ugh I love him so much.

David's POV
Thank god I'm leaving. Yes I do love very much my family but I miss Liza a lot and I have to be with her. I can't wait to have her in my arms again. I go downstairs and tell my mom I have to leave to the airport now. She calls the whole family in and we say our good byes I head to the door then around and tell Toby something.

David- Never forget about the conversation we had. Okay?
Toby- I pinky promise.
David- love you big guy
Toby- love you too

I turn to my mom and I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I then turn Tommy dad give him a hug and high five him because a kiss I just to much. I head to the door and say bye and off I go to the airport.
(Time Lapse)
I'm sitting on the plane watching a movie. During the movie I started to feel sleepy so I took a nap. Next thing I know the flight attendant threw a cup of water at me because I didn't wake up. Well that's a nice flight attendant.  It's 7:46 pm and I have 2 more hours and I arrive. I waste my time by watching more movies and eating that trail mix they give. I was so bored in that plane.
(Time lapse)
The Plane landed and I'm in L.A now. It's 9:40 now I have to go buy the balloons and flowers so I can have them ready by tomorrow. What a day.

HEY GUYS. IM REALLY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED FOR A WEEK IVE BEEN HAVING STRESS AND JUST A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND JUST ITS BEEN BAD FOR ME THAT I FORGOT ABOUT WRITING IM SO SORRY. IF THERES ANY TYPOS IM SORRY AND I WILL I WILL POST TOMORROW. ANYWAYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED. LOVE YOU GUYS ❤❤❤❤❤