Just Me And Him Day

January 21st

Liza's POV
I wake up and see a shirtless David next to me. Nice. He doesn't look that bad. I look at the clock and its 10am. I look at David and try to wake him up.

Liza- wake up dude.
Liza- David.
Liza- Good Morning sunshine.
With those words David starts to get up.
David- *smiles* Good morning babe.
Liza- What do you want to do today
David- just stay and cuddle
Liza- I like that idea
David- We can also go to target?
Liza- Yasss.
David- *laughs*
I try to go on top of David but my body hurts so much.
Liza- ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow
David- What?
Liza- My whole body hurts. I say finally getting on top of his body.
David- Hahaha I wonder who caused that.
Liza- This cute, tall, handsome, funny, nice, kind, awesome, cool, annoying,weird guy.
David-*silence*
Liza- David?
David- huh uh keep going.
Liza- *laughs*. How many rounds did we do that my body hurts so much.
David- um about 4
Liza- Really.
David- yeah when we got home. When we went in the shower. And the other 2 were when we got out of the shower.
Liza-  Oh my god.
David- yeah.
Liza- Do you want some breakfast?
David- sure. But I don't know if you can with your body hurting.
Liza- shut up.

David's POV
Liza's cooking. She's wearing sweatpants and my black shirt. She's singing while cooking. She looks so hot right now. I go behind her put my hands around her waist push her to me and kiss her neck.

David- You look so good.
Liza- David
David- what I can't say you look good to the food.
Liza- OHHHHHHH YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE FOOD.
David- yeah. But you look gorgeous
Liza- I'm wearing sweatpants.
David- You rock those sweatpants just like you rocked my world yesterday.
Liza- Shut up.
David- it's the truth tho. I say smacking Lia's butt.
Liza- your so gonna get it.
David- get what.
Liza- you'll see later on.

Liza's POV
*in her thoughts * I can't wait to get him back with my plan.

David's POV
We're eating breakfast and having a good time talking. The conversation comes to a stop.

Liza- sooo
David- soooo
Liza- sooooooo
Liza- from a scale to one to ten how much did I rock your world yesterday.
David- 2000
Liza-really.
David- yeah you rock my world everyday when I'm with you. Not only when we're in bed but when we go out and gave a good time you always make my day.
Liza- awee thanks babe.
David- no problem babe never think that im only with you cause of sex. Because I'm with you for who you are. I love your personalty.
Liza- babe.
David- yes babe.
Liza- I love you so much.
David- I love you to the moon and farther and back.
Liza- your the best.
David- no YOUR the best. Anyways ready to go target ?
Liza- yeah let me go change.

Liza's POV
I go and change into ripped jeans, Beatles shirt, and white Converse. I do my makeup quick and get out.

David- wow
Liza- what? Do I look bad
David- No you look gorgeous, beautiful.
Liza- thanks hey do you want to change? I have a couple of clothes you left.
David- sure thanks babe.

David's POV
I put on another pair of black jeans and leave the other dirty pair in the laundry because Liza told me she'll wash it and put it in a place for when I stay the night I have jeans to wear. I grab a white shirt I had and a green jacket.

David- I'm ready let's go
Liza- okay.

We get out and go into my car and head to target.

Liza's POV
We are going to target while David's driving I plan what to do to him as a payback. I got an idea. I'll just seduce him and if he gets a boner I'll immediately get of him and pretend like nothing happened. Great. I tell David to take a detour so I can do my plan.

David- why did you make me pull over.
I climb onto David's lap.
Liza- Because I want to kiss you.
David- oooh gimme gimme.
Liza- also you look so good when you were driving. Your looks turn me on so much. I said whispering in his ears.
I start grinding slowly on David's lap.
I look down and I see that he's mad hard.
I grip on his lap and squish his man part.
Liza- such a shame you don't do anything right now because we are in public. Sadly you can't touch me or anything. I give him one little love bite on his collarbone and hop off his lap.

David- LIZA GODDAMMIT  see what you do to me
Liza- my payback is done.
David- liza we are in public you made 10 times harder for me
Liza- we have 10 minutes to get to target. Think of gross stuff while your at it.
David- ugghh

HOPE YOY ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. YESS THERE WILL BE A PART 2. EVERY CHAPTER HAS 2 OR 3 PARTS SO YAH ANYWAS BYEEE.