Vlog Day!

January 7, 2016
Liza's POV
Today David and I agreed to go places and vlog some footage so it was like a vlog date. David said he was gonna be here at 1 and it's 12 right now I go to my closet to see what I can wear, I have a hard time deciding what to wear so I just grab something randomly. What I got closet was just a black t shirt with back ripped jeans and black vans. I do my regular makeup routine and put my hair in a bun I have a couple of minutes to spare so I just spend it watching David's vlogs. His vlogs are really  funny. Time fly's and David's here. I open the door and get in.

David- hey babe
Liza- hey
David- so where do you want to go first.
Liza- Idk Wanna go to target like we always do?
David- Sure

David's POV
On our way to target I film some clips of Liza singing aka Driving with Lizzzzaaa!
I have to admit that Liza looks so cute when she sings. I turn the camera off to focus on the road. Liza tells me something.

Liza- Hey David
David- yeah?
Liza- I LOVEEE YOU. She says screaming in a five year old voice.
David- I scream back "I LOVE YOU MORE LIZA" in a five year old voice.
Liza- "I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK"
David- well Liza I love you to the galaxy and back.
Liza- awe your so sweet you gave me a cavity.
David- okay but I hope you know I actually mean it.

We arrive to target and we go around doing stupid stuff and vlogging some footage while me and Liza were at the kids station Liza was looking at a toy and I go behind her grab her by the waist and say boo and kiss her cheek. She laughs and kisses me back when she did that a lady that looked old looked at us.

Lady- you guys look so in love and you two look so cute together.
Liza- awe thank you.
David- I think the only one that looks cute is you Liza.
Liza- David! She says laughing and blushing.
Lady- it's okay I won't judge I'll leave you two alone. Bye guys.
Liza and David- Bye!

Me and Liza looked at each other and laughed and continued to go around the store. Time goes by and we leave target and go to lunch and we go to Olive garden. We have a good time and we arrive home and it's 8 now David says he has to go.

HEY GUYS IM GONNA MAKE A PART TWO TO THIS IM SORRY THAT I DONT UPLOAD OFTEN IM AFRAID IM GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE A SCHUDULE SO HERE ARE MY POSING DAYS: SUNDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAY ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYYYYEEE