Valetnitnes Day Pt 4

Liza's POV
Me and David are at target now. He brings his camera because he needs vlog footage. While we were at the produce section I was making puns for the vlog.
*David vlogging*
Liza- I love you from my head tomato.
Liza- can you peas be mine.
Liza- you look appealing to me.
Liza- you make my heart skip a beet.
*David laughs*
Turns off camera.

David's POV
David-Did you make those puns about me because I'm cute.
Liza- nah I was thinking about me.
David- oh
Liza- just kidding. Yes they were meant about you
David- I love you
Liza- and I love you more
David- no I love you more
Liza- no I do
David- no I do

There was a last watching me and Liza fighting about who loves each other more and she came walking towards us.
Lady- you guys love each other a lot don't you
Liza- yes. Why is it noticeable?
David- are we being rude? If so I'm sorry
Lady- no don't be sorry. I just came to tell you guys you look so adorable together.
David- thank you! I'm really happy to have her
Lady- how long have you guys been Dating?
Liza- about 4 months but I think he's the one I want to be with My whole life.
David- and your the one I wanna get married to and have kids with.
Lady- you guys are so cute. I wish you guys a lot of good luck. Well I wish I can stay and chat longer with you guys but I have to go.
Liza- awe sorry you have to go we wish you good luck to!
Lady- okay bye guys
David- bye
Liza- bye

David- well that was weird but everything I said is true
Liza- same
(Tine lapse)

Liza's POV
Me and David are leaving target and heading my home, from target we got candy and snacks. While I was paying for the stuff. David told me he was going to the bathroom but he didn't head the direction to the bathroom I waited for 5 minutes and he came with a bag. I asked what it was but he said it was a surprise.
(Tine lapse)

David's POV
It's finally night time. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the afternoon. I decided to surprise Liza. So I bought condoms. I know weird. I had to go through the embarrassment. But I decided to let it go. We arrive to Liza's apartment and I out my car on park and turn it off. I get out the door and run to Liza's side and open the door for her. I close the door and she says she needs to get her stuff. I tell her we can get it later. I pick her up bridal style to her apartment. She opens the door and I close it and lock it.
Liza- David why did you te-
I cut her off by kissing her and pin her against the wall. Breathless she talks to me.
Liza- oh I understand now I remember what happened in the afternoon. But keep going
David- I will.
I kiss her passionate and rough. I unpin her from the wall. I've never wanted someone so bad. I started giving her love bites every where. I couldn't contain myself I kiss her so softly and so slowly. She moaned my name. God I couldn't even Contain myself. I pick her up and take her to her bedroom. I throw her on the bed and I take my shirt off. I start kissing her again. But this time she started putting her hands on my lower part of my stomach. I start taking off her clothes leaving her only in her bra and underwear. I kiss her stomach and slowly start making my way down to her legs. I look at her and I take of my jeans. Leaving me in my boxers. I take her bra off and then her underwear. I take my boxers off and grab the bag I grab the box out and Liza speaks.
Liza- oh so that why you left me waiting.
David- surprise
I slip a condom on and I start going to work. I slowly enter Liza. I start at a slow pace and suddenly Liza moans my name.
Liza- David
David- yes babe.
Liza- go faster I can't contain myself. I need more. I can't keep up with this feeling.
David- anything for you babe.
Liza- thank you
I go faster and faster. I was going so fast to the point Liza scratched my back and it was really red and her screaming my name.
David- I'm sorry
Liza- no it's okay. I like what you did
David- okay.
Liza- round 2
David- we can go all night.
Liza- I like that
David- let's do it

IM SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WROTE. BUT ITS HUMAN. ANYWAYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER..SOME...HOW...I GUESS. ANYWAYS UH SORRY IF THERES SPELLING ERRORS. ANYWAYS BYEEEEE ❤❤