New Years

(Time Skip)
December 31,2015

Liza's POV
Today's new year's I have zero plans because I live far away from my family. I think of what to do but nothing comes to mind. I get a text from David.

(Text conversation between David and Liza)

David- hey babe there's gonna be a party for new year's @ Zane's house want to come with me?
Liza- Sure! I have nothing to do and I'm bored so yeah.
David- yayyyy
Liza- what time are you picking me up?
David- 6?
Liza- okay see you later alligator
David- okay see Yah ✌❤

(End of convo)
Back To Liza's POV
Since I have nothing to do and I'm going to a party later on I'm gonna take shower. I get in the shower and do what I usually do and when I was washing my body (I know it sounds weird but it'll get cheesier just keep on reading 😂❤) I stop and think about David. I think how amazing, sweet, positive,caring,smart,funny etc person he is and how happy he makes my life. He's always there for me and makes me smile no matter what, and he knows how to cheer me up when I'm sad. I know I'm a little young but I think David's the one I want to spend my whole life and days I have left with him because honestly I don't see myself with anyone else, I only see myself with him. He's the one I want to marry and have kids with as weird and cheesy it might sound but it's the truth. I get out of the shower and go to my closet to see what I can wear. I grab black slip on vans and light ripped jeans and a black shirt. I straighten my hair and then put it in a high pony tail. I grab my makeup bag and do the same routine, when I'm done with my makeup I grab small pink earrings with a fake ear cuff that has a pink flower and a gold bird around it. I look at the clock and it's 5:40 so I just grab my phone and stalk David's instagram because he's cute and his captions are funny. Time fly's by and David texts me saying he's here. I go to the parking lot and get in the car.

David's POV
Liza comes and she looks stunning hot.
David- Damn babe
Liza- what ? Do I look bad I knew it.
David- no I said damn because you look hecka pretty. Hey by any chance do you think it's hot in here or is it just me. He says with a smirk on his face.
Liza- wow David. I say laughing
David- whaa
Liza- nothingg
David- okay well let's go to Zane's house

I turn on the car and drive to Zane's house. As I was driving one of my hands were on Liza's thigh and one on the steering wheel. I kept looking at her every five minutes and she notice.

Liza- why do you keep looking at Me David focus on the road ! I say laughing.
David- I look at you because your way to pretty and I think to myself how lucky I am to have you.
Liza- awee david your so sweet you gave me a cavity.
David- *laughs*

We get to Zane's place and we see everyone. We were the last ones there like always.

HEY GUYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT AND YES THERE IS GONNA BE PART TWO. YOU ALSO MAY NOTICE THAT EVERY CHAPTER I RIGHT IT HAS TWO OR THREE PARTS AND THATS BECAUSE I WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS MORE DETAIL AND YOU GUYS DESERVE IT. ANYWAYS BYEEEE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AFTERNOON, NIGHT, MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, LIFE.❤😂✌