Valentine's Day Pt 3

David's POV
David- okay babe.

Liza got off my lap and sat back down on the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt. We leave the building and off we go to chipotle.

(Tine Lapse)

Liza's POV
While David was driving. I just couldn't believe what we did. For me it was amazing. I want to do to the house with David and just ugh. Wait Liza contain yourself, you're a child. But I'm 20.  Think of something else. My thoughts get interrupted by David.

David- Babe...babe.... BABE..
Liza- wait what what
David- we're here.
Liza- oh sorry I was just thinking of something else.
David- Can I tell you something.
Liza- yeah anything
David- anything?
Liza- yes anything.

David comes closer to me and whispers in my ear.
David- Just watch until you get home

With what David just said got me the goosebumps. I don't know why. It's not that I felt weird or anything it's just I don't know. Right after we get out of the car and go in to chipotle. We order our food and sat down on our chairs. We started talking after taking the first few bites of our food.

David- So where do you want to go after this?
Liza- I don't know.
David- the park?
Liza- ooohhh. Yeahh after that can we go to target?
David- sure anything for you.

(Time lapse)

David's POV
We throw are napkins and drinks away and we head to my car to go to the park. The whole way I had one arm in the steering wheel and my hand on Liza's thigh. We arrive to the park. We held our hands together.

Liza's POV
We held our hands together and started walking. We looked at each other for a long while and smiled. David Started talking to me about how we met and how he was, felt, and thought.

David- When I met you I was stunned by your looks you looked so beautiful. I told myself why am I the king this I barely met her I don't even know her. But I judtthought that we could have a chance and we did.
Liza- David I thought the same way you did but except I said you were handsome.
David- Were
Liza- no you still are but I'm using it as a past te- never mind
David- Hahaha okay.
We started talking about small things and spent somewhat of the afternoon like that.
(Time lapse)

David's POV
We get into the car and I take Liza to target.

PART 3 OR 4 WILL BE NEXT. I DIDNT UPLOAD BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE SERVICE ANYMORE AND I FORGOT TO UPDATE. ANYWAYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED ❤