David's Trip

This idea came from @basket78 thank you! And thanks to everyone that comment ideas.

February 9th,2016

Liza's POV
David texted me yesterday and said that he was going to his moms and dads house because they are having a trip and invited him so he didn't want to say no. I kinda felt sad that David was leaving because he's not going to be here for 4 days it's going to be so lonely without him. Today's the day that I didn't want to arrive but it had to at some point. David comes to my house for a little hours before he leaves to catch his plane. I wait for him to get here. While I was waiting I was catching up with his vlogs. Ugh he so funny and cute what am I going to do without him. 30 minutes pass by and David's here I open there door with a sad face.

David- Babe what's wrong are you okay?
Liza- yeah I'm just bummed out that you have to leave.
David- I know babe I don't want to leave either but hey it's just going to be 4 days and I'm here. Time fly's by fast and before you know it I'm here.
Liza- I know it's just 4 days, I know that tine fly's by quick, but for me it's going to take an eternity but your going to have fun and im going to wait I'll just find what to do around here.
David- are you sure Liza? I can cancel if you want.
Liza- no no no you go have fun I don't want to waist your time or anything.
David- okay just know that I love you and I'm going to miss you so much.
Liza- me too.
David- let's forget about this and let's go have fun.
Liza- okay what do you want to do then?
David- let's just go to your room watch Netflix and cuddle?
Liza- okay let's do that.

David's POV
We go to Liza's room and put a movie the movies called "white chicks" it's pretty funny and me and Liza are laughing a lot. I love having these moments where I'm with Liza and we are having a good time together no matter what it is. I can go to a library and read with her and she will find a funny sentence in the book and show it to me and we would just burst out laughing while annoying other people that are reading there. Honestly even in the most boring places Liza would make me laugh no matter what the situation is and I love that about her. I get interrupted by my thoughts from Liza.

Liza- hey do you want me to make some popcorn?
David- sure let me go with you
Liza- okay.

I follow Liza to the kitchen and help her get the popcorn. She puts the popcorn in the microwave and turns around to where I am and smiles. I decided to grab her by the waist and bring her against me. I'm hugging her now.

David- I love you so much
Liza- I love you too. To the moon and more farther and back.
David- awee your so sweet you gave me a cavity
Liza- I'm sowyy you got a cavity those hurt when you get fillings.
David- hahaha it's okay babe
Liza- okay

I started kissing Liza but they weren't long kisses they were quick pecks but I was kissing her on her forehead, nose, cheeks,lips, and neck.
When I get to her neck I start leaving love bites she let's out a small moan and the microwave starts beeping indicating that the popcorn is ready. She turns around and grabs a big bowl and pours the popcorn in. She got to the refrigerator and gets 2 water bowls.

Liza- popcorn ready check. Water bottles check. Movie check. Cute amazing boyfriend check. Let's go back
David- your such a goofball.
Liza- check.

Time goes by and I have to leave I didn't want this moment to come but unfortunately it had to. I had to tell Liza that I have to leave to get to the airport on time and she gets sad. I hate having to leave her but it's just going to be for 4 days time will fly by.

David- I love you
Liza- I love you to
David- well I guess I have to go babe
Liza- *sighs* I know it sucks but text me
David- I will text you the whole time
Liza- okay babe
David- okay bye babe
Liza- bye

Liza's POV
David left and I feel so lonely oh well I guess I will have to wait.

HEY GUYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I HAVE SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS TO TELL YOU GUYS!
A/N 1: GUYS IM GOING TO WRITE ANITHER BOOK BUT THE OTHER BOOK IS NOT GOING TO BE DIZA RELEATED BUT THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE ROMANCE/ FUNNY BUT I WILL UPLOAD MORE IN THHS BOOK I WILL UPLOAD WHENEVER BUT I WILL POST 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR THIS ONE AND THE OTHER BOOK I WILL POST ON WEDNESDAY ONLY. I WILL START THE OTHER BOOK TOMORROW.
A/N 2: THE NEXT 4 FOLLOWING CHAPTERS WILL BE ABIUT LIZA MISSING DAVID AND DAVID MISSING LIZA.
THOSE ARE MY ANNOUNCEMENTS.
OH AND ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT EVEN THO I DONT KNOW YOU BUT WHATEVES THANK YOU GUYS FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE. ❤❤❤