Valentine's Day Pt 2

David's POV
Me and Liza are on our way to go to Chipotle. So far everything's been going on great. We stop on the stop light and wait for it to go green. While we are waiting Liza puts her hand on my hand. She looked at me and blowed a kiss to me and smile like a 5 year old. God she's so pretty. I smile back. The light turns green and I start driving. We get to the 2nd stop light. Liza tells me to take a detour. I got nervous because I remember what happened when she told me to take a detour last time. I asked her why. She said you know what's gonna happen. Oh okay I respond. We stop at this empty building there was. I park the car and turn it off.
David- why are we here.
Liza- I just wanted to do something
David- like?
Liza- like this

She takes off her seatbelt and immediately climbs on my lap. She puts her hand on my neck while I put my hands behind her back and push her more towards me. I couldn't resist myself. I don't care where we are I just want her all to myself. I slowly start lowering my hand to where her her out his. She then slowly starts grinding on my lap and start kissing me roughly. I kiss her back roughly I start giving her love bites everywhere. I just couldn't resist myself. Was it this normal to feel something so strong and passionate for someone. Whatever it was Liza turned me on so much I just wanted to forget about the whole chipotle thing and take her back to her apartment and just ughhh. I couldn't it's Valentine's Day. I have to spend time. Whatever I'll just let these few minutes go by like this just me and her.  She looks at me breathless she looks at Mt neck and starts giving me love bites.
( 3 minutes later)
Liza- David. She moaned my name while I was kissing her softly and slowly on her neck.
David- yes babe
Liza- I think we should go to chipotle now. This is getting a little out of hand and I'm afraid I won't be able to contain myself.
David- okay babe

IM GOING TO UPLOAD TONIGHT OR TOMORROW I JUST WANTED TO STOP HERE AND ASK YOU GUYS IF YOU WANT PART 3 DIRTY OR NOT DIRTY. ANYWAYS HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. BYEEEEE GUYSS ❤❤❤❤❤❤