Partying, Flirting, Forgiveness pt 2

Liza's POV
So far me and David are dancing at the party. We're having good time talking and hanging out with our friends I look at my phone and its 11:30 I tell David if we can leave he says yes. We leave the party and we get into his car. We are half way to my apartment. Until David says something.

David- don't think that I didn't forget about what you did earlier.
Liza- I won't that's why I asked you if we can leave.

David's POV
I love it when Liza acts like that. With a sass attitude. We were at a stop light. I slowly start to rub Liza's thigh and bite my lip.

Liza- w-w-w what are you doing?
David- oh nothing.

We get to Liza's place. She opens the door and takes off her backpack and shoes.

Liza's POV
Isn't this what you were waiting for? I say kissing David.

David- Meh I guess so.
Liza- well it's gonna be a rough night babe.
David- aren't I suppose to say that. he says pushing me to the couch. I can tell that he's gonna want rough sex.
Liza- I don't know. I say taking off my sweater while standing up.
David- well it's going to be a hard night.
Liza- isn't going to be harder than you know what. (Man part lmao)
David- I guess you can say that.

He grabs me by the waist and pins me up the wall. He kisses my neck and I let out a slight moan.

David's POV
David- ugh. I love it when you do that noise. It turns me on even more. I continue kissing her. I lift her up and push her against the door we kiss roughly and we stop for a second to take a breath.
Liza- why don't we go to the bedroom. And play music.
David- music? Meh okay. I lift her up and I smile at her and kiss her forehead she smiles back. Once we get to the room I throw her onto the bed she giggles. I slowly tease her by taking off her shirt. She bites her Lip. I take off my shirt rapidly. I hover over her. She traces her fingers along my chest she kisses My chest. She gets up and puts music on her speaker she puts the volume kinda low. The song that was playing was starving by  hailee steinfeld. Liza lays back down. I slowly start kissing her down all the way to her stomach I take off her pants and her socks. I see Liza in her under clothing. I get up and take my pants off and leave my boxers on I kiss her down all the way to her legs I go back up and leave love bites on her. But everywhere. She looks up at me.
Liza- David. She says in a weary noise.
David- yes babe.
Liza- I won't be able to keep this up.
David- ok ok.

I get up and grab a Condom. I put it on and take off Liza's panties and bra. I slowly Enter her pumping up and down while the song starving was playing. She yells my name.

Liza- DAVID!
David- what babe?
Liza- go faster.
David- ok. I say laughing

I go faster and faster every second until Liza screams really bad. She's panting catching for breath and so am I. I feel my back burning from the rough scratches Liza gave me.
Liza- sorry babe I didn't mean to.
David- it's fine. I'll be back im going to the bathroom to see how my back is cuz I'm curious.
Liza- can I come?
David- sure.

I look at my back is pretty red. Liza tells me to get in the shower because she thinks it can calm the redness. I turn the shower on and Liza wraps herself on me.

Liza- can I join.
David- of course you can join.
Liza- okay

We get into the shower and Liza's kissing me up and down she kisses me all the way to where my v- line is and looks at me.

Liza- round 2?
David- oooohhhhh someone's still horny.
Liza- uuuuuhhh because you make me like this.
David- really ? Wow? Well okay round 2. Game on.
And what happens in the shower stays in the shower.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKED. LOL ANYWAYS HOPED YOUENJOYED THAT SOMEHOW???ANYWAYS BYEEEEE.
QUICK QUESTION DO YOU GUYS THINK DAVID AND LIZA WERE "VIRGIN'S" BEFORE THET MET EACH OTHER AND NOW THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A WHILE THEY'RE NOT VIRGINS ANYMORE LIKE DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE HAD SEX FOR REAL? IM ASKING THUS BECSUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMMENTING THIS IN SONE OF DAVIDS VLOGS.
Also here's the song I was talking about.👇