Shopping for each other and leaving home

February 13th 2016

David's POV
Today I have to go and buy stuff for Liza because tomorrow I land and it's Valentine's Day.

Liza's POV
I'm missing David so much right now but I'm so excited for tomorrow because he's Landing here. I have to go buy him stuff.
On my way to the mall u was listening to this song that was playing on the radio when I was driving. The song had a good beat and I started singing out loud and dancing. If David was here I know he would pull out his camera then it in and say "Driving with Liza part 3" or whatever part it was. I arrive to the mall and go around looking what I can get for David. I go into best buy specifically because there's a lot of stuff I can buy for David's vlogs. I go to them camera section and see some pretty cameras. I think I know what I'm going to buy him know. I'll but him a new camera, camera case, beats headphones, and a card from the apple store so he can buy apps. I know it's going to be expensive af. But if uts for David it's worth it. It cab be a welcome back gift too!

David's POV
I go to the mall that's here in Chicago. I go to a little sore where they sell stuff for couples (teddy bears, candy, cards, balloons e.t.c) I go get her a medium teddy bear so it can fit in my luggage. I buy her some chocolates that are in a heart box. I decided to but get a card and write stuff on it because why not she means the world to me. I go to a jewelry store. As I was walking I see this beautiful amazing ring. I want to buy it for Liza as a present I'm not proposing yet but I'm going to tell her why I bought it.

The ring^^I get her a ring, earrings, and a necklace

The ring^^
I get her a ring, earrings, and a necklace. I'm done shopping because the flowers and balloons I'm buying them when I get back from L.A

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER IM UPDATING PART 2 TOMORROW! SORRT HAVENT UPLOAD IM JUST HAVING STRESS ON ME LATELY. ANYWAYS BYEEEEE ❤❤❤❤❤