Partying, Flirting, Forgiveness

January 20th

David's POV
Zane invited me to go to a party. I tell Liza.

David- hey babe Zane said that there's a party over his pace at 8 and we are invited.
Liza- oh okay we have to leave so I can get ready. Who else is going ?
David- I don't know let me ask Zane

(Convo between Zane and David)

David- hey Liza wants to know who is going.
ZaneGabbie,Erin,Carly,Heath,Elton,Scotty,todd, big nik, Kristen, Alex, and dom and these other guys and this girl that is new here.
David- oh okay? Who's the new girl.
Zane- idfk Gabbie wanted to invite her cuz she thought that she's nice but honestly she's a bitch and a whore so if she flirts with you then you know
David- dang well anyways I gtg ttyl
Zane- ight be careful bye

I tell Liza who's going but I didn't tell her about the girl because I didn't want her to be weirded out or something. I drop Liza off to her place so she can get ready and I can go find what to wear even though I wear everything black I still have clothes that have color.

Liza's POV
I go to my closet to what I can wear. I try to find something that is cute.
So I Just wear this with high wasted ripped jeans

I go and sit down on my couch waiting for David. Meanwhile I'm watching his vlogs.

David's POV
God I need to go clothing shopping. I sound like a girl right now. Ugh whatever I'm just gonna get my other clean pair of black jeans with a blue stripped shirt and a hat.

I get into my car and head to Liza's place

I get into my car and head to Liza's place. Once I get there I text her.
(Test convo between them)
David- babe I'm here come outside.
Liza- coming bye see u in a bit

I see Liza walking. Damn she looks so Beautiful right now I don't even want to go to the party I just want to stay and cuddle. Liza opens the door and sits down. I haven't taken my eyes off her.

Liza- babe....
David-
Liza- hello?
David-
Liza- IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU.
David- HUH WAIT WHAT WHY WHAT DID I DO?
Liza- *laughs* nothing I'm not breaking up with you I just couldn't find a way to get your attention. So I just said that
David- liza you scared the living shit out of me
Liza- I'm sawyy. I said in a 5 year old voice while kissing me in the cheek.
David- whatever
Liza- babe I'm sorry what can I do for you to forgive me?
David- I don't know.
Liza- I know
David- really
Liza yeah I do

Liza's POV
I didn't buckle myself so what I do is that I climb onto davids lap and sit on his legs. I start kissing his neck and leave one little love bite on his collar bone. I make my way up his jawline once I slowly kiss his jawline and play with his hair I feel something hard where I'm sitting I look down and then at David.

David- hehehe so umm yeahhh. He said with embarrassment.
Liza- oh it's okay baby it's a normal thing but I can fix it for you when we get back. I said whispering in his ear. I get off his lap immediately.
David- damn how can you pull that off so damn well.
Liza- i don't I said laughing

David's POV
We get to Zane's place and it pretty loud. I open the door for Liza and grab her hand and close the door. We gold hands and enter. Once we get in Zane greeted us.

Zane- hey guys come in be free and do what you want just don't go and have sex in my bed.
David- No promises
Zane- ewwww you dirty bitch
David- I was kidding you skank.
Zane- oh sorry daddy anyways I'll leave you two alone.

We walk around and say hi to everyone. I see a girl that I've never seen before she has short brown her and brown eyes. She's kinda short but taller than Liza. Meh she's not pretty nor ugly but Liza's prettier than her. I imagine it's the new girl Zane says that she's a bitch and a whore.
She sees me and walks over to me. Ugghh fuck I don't want to talk to her. I know that I don't know her but still. Ugh here she comes. 
Girl- Heyy I'm Andrea. Who are you?
David- my names David. (My thoughts- where's Liza is she almost here it can't take her to bring sodas right?) I get interrupted by my thoughts.
Andrea- that's a sexy name.
David- (oh great Zane's right she's a whore) oh ok
Andrea- why's a handsome boy like you all alone do you need someone to dance with or have some fun tonight.
David- yeah I need fun tonight.
Andrea- oh really like what.
David- like making out
Andrea- oh really
David- yeah
Andrea- maybe I can help you.
David- oh no no no. I'm sorry I don't need help from you.
Andrea- oh really from who then.
David- from my girlfriend. Sorry I forgot to tell you I have a girlfriend. Let me Introduce you to her. I turn around and see Liza she had the not confused face oh her look. I widen my eyed and wink at her. She gets that I'm trying to make the girl leave. And she comes skipping.
Liza- hey babe. I sat kissing his lips.
David- hey pookie
Andrea- ew this is your girlfriend ?
David- yeah and there's nothing ew about her
Andrea- she's ugly
David- no she's not shes actually pretty anyways me and my girlfriend are leaving and also before you say she's ugly please please please look at a mirror first before you judge.

I left her speechless

Liza- ugh I was behind you the whole tine you were talking to her and I was so  scared when you where talking about the making out thing
David- I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just wanted to say that the girl I wanted to make out with is you.
Liza- really
David- yes you look so pretty i can't take my eyes off you.
Liza- awe thanks babe
David- no problem anyways let's go and party together don't leave me though I don't want that Andrea girl to see me and come to me.
Liza- I won't then

HEY GUYSSS HOPED YOY ENJOYED THIS LONG CHAPTER ALSO TELL ME IF YOU GUYS WANT THE DIRTY WHEN LIZA AND DAVID GET HOME AFTER THE PARTY!ANYWAYSSS BYE