Frat House Party Pt3

Liza's POV
David tells me to follow him upstairs to the bathroom he laughs when he sees that my eyes widen he grabs my hand and takes me to the bathroom. Once we get there he closes the door.

David's POV
Once we get there I close the door. I grab Liza by the waist and lift her up and put her on the sink, she was now sitting. I went to kiss her, but it wasn't any type of kiss it was passionate kiss. It would be rougher and rougher everytime.

Liza's POV
David kissed me so passionate and kissed me rougher and rougher each time. It took me by surprise so what I do is I pull away put my hands on his cheeks and look him in the eye and at his neck. I reached to where his neck was and did love bites all over his neck next thing you know he has 6 love bites all over his front neck. David looks at the mirror then me.

David- Your so gonna get it right now babe.
Liza- oh really David. I'm so scared.
David- You should be.

David's POV
When Liza left me love bites I didn't care what am I saying I did care because I loved it that I had love bites but from her as weird as it may sound but yeah. I mean everyone has different feelings. What I did was I went to Liza's neck this time I left more love bites on her neck I left 9 which was 3 more than what she did I didn't do it all over her neck I left some on one side and 2 on her collar bone. She looks at me.

Liza- wow David I have a lot more than you.
David- sorry I couldn't handle myself I say with a smirk on my face.
Liza- Okay. I say laughing I'll just put makeup over it.
David- okay.

What I do next is I grab Liza and take her off the sink i pull her towards me and I kiss her on her collar bone she let's out a  slight moan and wraps her arms around my neck and bites her lip I look at her lip and do the same thing. I pull her more closer and take her glasses off, i then Start pulling her shirt up next thing you know Scotty opens the door looks at us for a minute then screams sorry didn't mean to interrupt anything. He closes the door. Me and Liza look at each other and say that's awkward

David- I forgot to lock the door. Fuck
Liza- it's okay at least he didn't see anything that happened right now He just walked in.
David- true sorry
Liza- it's okay

We go downstairs and everyone is looking at us laughing and we found out Scotty told everyone. What a night.

I KNOW IM THE WORST SORRY I FORGOT TO UPLOAD I PROMISE THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN SORRY. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!