Today's The Day

November 28, 2015
(Time went by)

David's POV
Today's the day were I decided to ask Liza out because I love her so much two months went by and I know her well now. I know her pet peeves her quirks and her styles. I know that sounds pretty weird but over those months I got to know her well. So today I asked Liza if she wanted to have dinner with me. I'll plan the perfect date and ask her out I can't wait. (That rhymed right? Lmaoo)

Text conversation between Liza and David

David- Hey cutie 🍊
Liza- hahaha I get it cutie and there's an orange emoji next to it lol but hey 😊
David- wow Liza 😂😂😂 hey do you want to go out and have dinner with me today ?
Liza- Sure ! What time?
David- 6?
Liza- okay see you then !
David- okay bye cutie 🍊😉😂

Liza's POV
I plan to impress David today with my outfit. I go to my closet and get pink nude color heels ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. It's not way to fancy but it's simple and I like it.  I straighten my hair, I go do makeup regular routine I draw my eyebrows on I put foundation, concealer, eyeliner,mascara, and a light pink nude lipstick to go with my heels. I put earrings, necklace, and a bracelet on.

David's POV
Today I'm gonna wear white vans black jeans and a white shirt. For the first time I wear two things that aren't black and decided to impress Liza. It's 5:30 and I go drive to Liza's apartment

Liza's POV
I get a text from David saying he's here. I go to where his car is and get in it.

Liza- Heyyyyyy we're matching shirts!
David- Aweeee but you look better in the white shirt.
Liza- awe thanks David.

David's POV
We get to the place and order dinner. Our food comes and we have a great time.

Liza- thanks for the dinner
David's- no problem also is it okay if I take you to the park and we can walk around and talk?
Liza- sure. Let's go !

I take Liza to the park and walk around and talk. I stop walking and I grab Liza's hand she stops and turns around and smiles.

David- Look Liza I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time. You make my life complete. You always find a way to make me smile even when I don't want to. Without you I would be lost. Elizabeth Koshy would you like to go out with me?
Liza- David your so sweet and kind yes I would love to go out with you.

I smile and I hug Liza and I could feel her smile on my chest we then hold hands and walked around and talked. It's the best day ever.❤

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY STORY!