Chapter 1 - Tickets

~ Here it comes, ladies and gentlemen, the first official chapter for You & I!! Yes, I know it's shitty but please excuse my writers block!! Anyway, enjoy!! ~ "

"What?!" I screamed through the phone.

"I got tickets!!"

"But how did you get them? I thought the tickets were all sold out!"

"Oh, my brother knows a guy." Gemma replied.

I couldn't believe that I was going with my best friend to a One Direction concert. I never got tickets because they were always too expensive for me and my family but here I was, getting VIP tickets. I was honestly so thankful to Gemma right now.

"Thank you so much Gemma!" I cried.

"Hey, anything for a best friend!" She said warmly.

I heard her talking with a guy, before swiftly responding to me, "I'm so sorry Ellie but I've got to go!" She said, dissappointed.

"It's okay." I replied, messing with my hair.

"Okay, bye El." She said to me.

"Bye!" I hung up and went running downstairs.

"Mum, Dad, you'll never believe what just happened!" I winked at them, containing my excitement.

"What? You haven't got a new boyfriend have you?" My dad teased.

"No, shut up Dad." I retorted, playfully punching him.

"What then?" My mum asked curiously, crossing her arms.

"I've got tickets to see One Direction and I get a VIP pass!"

"Well I'm not surprised you got a VIP pass, you already know all of them apart from Niall don't you?" My dad asked.

"Yeah." The last time I went to meet the boys was when I was just starting out as a fan. I fangirled so hard and always stared at the boys but I've gotten used to them now. Niall never came because he was always busy doing whatever. From what I heard, over the past years, he had gotten more punk and had gotten tattoos and piercings.

My mum spoke, interrupting my thoughts. "That's great Hun, but how did you get the tickets? You didn't use your dad's credit card without his permission like last time did you?" My mum glanced over in my direction, looking worried.

"No mum!" I replied. Last time I used my dad's credit card was when there was a competition and the prize was that these posh people would fly you to One Direction's concert in Brisbane and you could go backstage! I knew I was never going to win it but at least it was worth a try. Let's just say that neither of my parents were ecstatic when they found out.

"So how did you get the tickets then?" My mum asked, curious.

"Gemma got us them." I replied, cooly.

"That's great. Remember to take your camera, love." Dad replied.

I chuckled. "I will Dad."

"I'll drop you off." My mum said to me, as if she knew I was planning something.

"No." I said firmly. "Gemma's dropping me off. I'm not going to go to a party and get drunk or something. Do you think I'm stupid? I know that you think I'm lying Mum." I raised my eyebrow.

"No, of course not honey."

"You better not!" I mumbled underneath my breath.

"What was that, young lady?" Mum asked, her hands on her hips.

"Nothing." I replied, smiling sweetly.

Mum gave me the 'it better have been nothing' look and finally went back to buttering the toast.

I skidded upstairs and opened my bedroom door.

Was this really happening?

___________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I know, it's shitty but plz comment whether you liked it or not? I promise the next chapter will be better xx :)