|| Chapter #1: 1st few months..||

A/n: This sets first in the 1st book of the series.

Dawnika's POV:

My brother had lived with the Dursleys at Privet drive. While I have been living with the Weasley in their house.

"Dawnika, Are you ready?" Fred asked. I looked over at him from my bed, I have always seen them like family like brothers. But they didn't know about me being the big sister of Harry Potter, only Mr., and Ms, Weasley knew about it.

They found out from Professor Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts, the school of witchcraft and wizardry. He was very well known. Of course not as well as my brother. But people don't really talk about me, or at least I hang with people that don't really know me that much as the "Girl Who Lived. "

I nodded at Fred, he closed the door and left... I was scared to go, even though knowing that I will have a lot of people I know there, But I was terrified that my brother and I won't get along when he comes along.

I signed and packed my stuff. It was finally my 4th year. (yes I was one year older than the twins). And My little brother was going to be at the school this year. But not only that. I was going to really see if I can really make the Gryffindor quidditch team... While the other years, I was just terrified.

I got down the stairs. And I loaded my stuff in the car. "Is there something wrong Dawn?" I suddenly heard Georgia ask.

I blinked and looked at her, she looked at me worriedly. "I'm okay," I said I faked a smile She was one year younger than the twins, So that made her 2 years younger than me.

When we got to the station about to go through the wall. There was a confused boy there. I froze when I remembered him. He had black hair and was wearing glasses. Unlike me. I didn't need glasses. Molly walked over to the boy and told him where to go... I saw Percy go first. Then Fred and George. The two of them kind of messed around, by pretending to be the other. But then after that, Fred went, then George. He went with Ron, and I followed after. I knew Molly came in with Ginny.

Getting on the train, I saw my brother walk in with Ron. I smiled to myself. Ron will find out. A big secret of mine. But I didn't follow the two of them. I sat with Georgia, the Twins, and Jordan. The whole train ride was nothing but boring. And when we got here. We changed to our robes (In different rooms of course.)

When I got to the Great hall. I could see the top of a sandy brown hair. And I knew who it was. The Quidditch Capitan of Gryffindor. I walked over. I sat down. I saw Ron, Harry, and a brown-haired girl there. Waiting to be sorted. Ron looked over with confused eyes and I knew he was going to ask me, why I didn't tell them. It's probably the last name. But I didn't say anything.

When it finally got to the part where it was Harry. Goosebumps went all over my body. Especially when I saw the Twins, Percy and Georgia look at me with widened eyes, when they found out our last names were the same. I think I even saw Oliver look over at me, But I wasn't really sure. I always thought that he didn't really like me or didn't know me. I mean I was a year below him and Percy.

"Hmmm... Another Potter." The hat said. I saw the confusion on Harry's face when the hat said that.

My heart beat really fast when the hat said he can be in Slytherin and or Gryffindor. I looked to Athena. She smiled at me secretly. As she nodded. I had asked her to watch him. If he does end up in Slytherin. But she told me that it would not be possible. But she promised. When I looked back over I can see Draco there. The kid acted mean, But he really isn't at all. I mean. Athena, who is Draco's big sister was my best friend. Of course, At first, I thought he was. But when he is around his big sister he changes so much.