|| Chapter #17: Oh now what?||

*** Song: 'I'll Never get Over You Getting Over Me - Expose (Release of Song: 1993)

It was three days later, apparently, the Quidditch match was concealed. Oliver was upset about it. And I didn't really mind, though I didn't tell him. I mean I do like Quidditch, it was just with the visions and everything so far, happening to me and my siblings. That I didn't bother to tell Oliver about before.

I felt bad For Harry and Ron, cause Hermione was petrified now, after trying to see the monster, who I think is a snake through a mirror.

When we were all sitting around, the Quidditch team still had their Quidditch uniform on.

Professor McGongall came in and announced, we had to be in our common room's by 6:00pm.

'Oh no. But what about the full moons?' I thought

We had to be brought to each lesson by a teacher, no expectations.

'Well, that was bad.' I thought.

It was only when the culprit behind the attacks is caught, or the school will be closed. I hope they do catch the culprit. The only good thing I can see is that everyone will stop thinking that Harry is the hire of Slytherin since he would never do that to Hermione. I mean Hermione is his best friend for crying out loud.

Harry and Ron were talking to each other about something, I'm not bothering to ask him. He will tell me when he wants me to know. I was sitting at the desk in the common room quietly writing another vision I saw in a notebook that I kept hidden. And this was also my sketch book too.

I can feel eyes on the back of my head, but I didn't really see who was looking at me.

My ears were ringing again, and my mark started hurting for some reason and when I looked to Harry, he wasn't having any pain at all.

Harry caught the look on my face because he walked over and bent sat down next to me. He gave me a worried look.
"Whats wrong Dawny?" He whispered.

I signed, "I don't know Harry, I keep hearing this girl's voice asking me for help, my ears keep ringing and My mark hurts right now," I whispered back.

He gave me a sad look. "What do you think it means?" he asked.

"I don't know. I'm writing it down, but it doesn't make sense." I said.

As I closed the notebook, closed the ink bottle, before putting the ink bottle and the quill away.

He signed, "Looks like we are both going through something." Harry said.

"I'm starting to think it's a Potter thing," I said.

Harry laughed for the first time in awhile. Some classmates looked over to us, I could feel that same stare to the back of my head. I looked at me, and it was Oliver. Who gave me a hurt, worried and confused look. I smiled softly, I couldn't tell him what's going on, he was going to jump to conclusions about me seeing a dirty blonde haired boy with hazel eyes in my visions, a girl with black hair and blue eyes and the same dreaded boy I told him about who had black hair and gray eyes, with an evil smirk..

I mean I didn't even know what they meant, how was I supposed to explain everything. Cause I know he is going to ask. a lot of questions when I do know.

But I told Harry, Cedric, Professor Dumbledore, Uncle Severus and My big brothers.

I looked back to Harry, he smiled softly at me, "Your right, but it's pretty sad if you ask me. I mean our family is always going to through stuff that no one else does," Harry said.