|| Chapter #7: What's Wrong? ||

A/n: A week from where we left off.

*** Song: 'Have You Ever - Brandy  (1998)'

 Dawnika's POV:

Time skip: (A week later)

It the time that I was talking with Cedric...

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." I knew that strong Scottish accent from anywhere. It was Oliver.

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note." Flint said.

Cedric and I looked to each other, with looks of horror. We walked over, to see Gryffindor Quidditch team vs the Slytherin Quidditch team. I saw Ron and Hermione were walking at the same time we have.
Oliver was reading the note that Flint hard out loud, while the other Gryffindor Quidditch team mates were reading along also. "I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team. Permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker." Oliver read.
Cedric and I stood next to Harry. But I don't think they noticed we were here yet. Well, I'm pretty sure Hermione and Ron saw us, though.

Oliver looked up after reading the letter the others looking up at the captain of Slytherin also. "You've got a new Seeker. Who?" Oliver said.
Flint and Some other Quidditch player who was pretty tall by the way, moved out of the way, and out step out Draco. My eyes widened.

"Malfoy?" Harry asked. Draco smirked at my little brother. "That's right. And that's not all that's new this year." Draco said. We looked and saw it was a nimbus 2001. I and Cedric looked to each other with widened eyes. Katie, Alicia and Angelina noticed us. But didn't say anything to Oliver. But it shocked me Oliver doesn't even notice. 

Before I could comment, Ron did. "Those are Nimbus 2001's. How did you get those?" Ron asked. Flint answered, "A gift from Draco's Father." He said. "You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." Draco bragged. I rolled my eyes.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy there the way in." Hermione started. "They got in on pure talent." She said. I smiled a little at that. Draco walked over to her, a frown on his face. Everyone watching closely. "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood," Draco said. We all widened our eyes. Especially Cedric and me.

Hermione had a forceful look before, but then it looked sad like she wanted to cry but forced herself not too.

"You pay for that one Malfoy." Ron paused. "Eat Slugs!" He said. But his wand backfired. Cedric and I were the first to run over. I think now Oliver finally noticed I was here. But it didn't matter. "You okay, Ron?" Hermione asked. Ron didn't say anything, he looked like he was choking on something. Before he turned around not facing everyone. Hermione and Harry were on either side of him. "Say something," Hermione said.

Suddenly he threw up a slug and everyone was grossed out. I knew Georgia would probably have scolded him if she was here. But I didn't. Colin asked Harry to turn him around but Harry said no and they carried Ron away, to hagrid's house, he threw up one more time when they carried him up, though. The Slytherins laughing. After they left. I looked to Cedric then to Draco. "Draco. I'm telling your big sister. " I said. I rushed off, with Cedric running after me. I knew I was ignoring Oliver, which I feel bad for, but I just didn't want to yell at him. Because of everything I was piling up in my head.

About Oliver didn't really know I was there, but maybe it's because Flint was there. But then again, I have been kind of ignoring him for awhile. avoiding him when he comes close or something. I felt bad, but I was going through a lot of stuff right now. And I didn't want to tell Oliver about it. I care a lot about Oliver, I can trust him to not tell anyone about anything, but I wanted to try to get through this alone.