|| Chapter #5: Reunion ||

*** Song: Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse

Day before we leave Hogwarts to go to London:

Gryffindor had lost their last game this season, due to Harry being in the hospital. Which I had to tell Fred and George to Drag Oliver out of the locker room. Oliver and I have been dating for a while now. I think its been 3 months. I ran to the hospital Wing, going on for my daily visit. to see Harry had just woken up, and he was smiling to see a bunch of treats.

I smiled to myself. "Harry you're okay," I said. I hugged him and he was shocked but hugged me back. "I was so scared,"I said. "It's fine. I'm sorry I scared you." Harry said.

Professor Dumbledore came in,

"Good Afternoon Harry and Dawnika, " Dumbledore said. He looked to my brother, then at me, who was spotted by the bed.

"Tokens from your admirers?" Dumbledore asked Harry.

"Admirers?" Harry asked confused.

"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrel isnt secret," Dumbledore said. "So, naturally the whole school knows."

He left up to something. "I see that your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble. Of opening your Chocolate frogs." Dumbledore nodded taking a boxed off an empty chocolate frog.

"Ron was here? Is he alright? What about Hermione." Harry asked rushing. I smiled, Dumbledore looked to me, before looking back to Harry.

"Fine. They're both just fine, little brother." I said. Dumbledore looked at me with an unreadable expression, since I stole the line he was going to say but added. 'Little brother'.

"What about the stone?" Harry asked. Now this I didn't know about where it was. I looked to Professor Dumbledore, just like Harry did.

"Relax, Dear boy." Professor Dumbledore said. Holding up his left hand. "The stone has been Destroyed," he added. Putting his hand up.

I was going to comment, about maybe that it really wasn't but I didn't.

Time Skip:

Harry and I walked to see Ron and Hermione on the staircase. And they looked over. I smiled, the way that Harry had made friends.

"Alright there Ron?" Harry asked.

"Alright. You?" Ron answered then asked.

"Alright. Hermione?" Harry answered Ron and asked Hermione.

"Never better." Hermione smiled.

"At least someone said something other then Alright," I said. And The three of them laughed.

It was already time for the closing Ceremony, and then tomorrow morning we were going home. We were eating, I sat between Harry and Oliver. "Did anything happen that I missed?" Harry asked. I looked Oliver, "Well, Oliver and I are together." I said. Harry Looked to us Before he smiled widely. "What? Did you know something we didn't?" I and Oliver asked. Fred and George looked at us like we were stuck together or something. Before they laughed. "Finally. Cedric told me you had a crush Oliver since 1st year." Harry said. "Cedric told you!?" I said shocked. Harry nodded. I looked to Cedric. "Cedric Amos Diggory!" I yelled. "He is your little brother Dawn. It wasn't like he wouldn't notice anyways," Cedric said. Oliver was laughing, I looked to Oliver frowning, He smiled. As He kissed my forehead.

Before McGonagall tried to get our attention so the whole school looked over. As Dumbledore stood up. I could tell how worried, Ron, Hermione, and Harry was. But I didn't say anything. I could also tell how Oliver kept his arms wrapped around my waist. As he looked to Dumbledore.