|| Chapter #22: From Afar||

Song: How Do I Breathe - Mario 

A/N: Sorry it's so short, and it's been a while, I promise the next part would be slightly longer. 

No One's POV: 

Time skip; brought to you by Voldemort, not having a nose. (And also, I can't think of anything else to write from their spring break lol.) 

It was the first day back from spring break. As they were sitting at the great hall eating dinner. Dawnika noticed that Georgia was very quiet, maybe too quiet. 

And she kept looking over to the Slytherin table, before looking back over to the front. She was sitting with her back to the Hufflepuff table, facing Dawnika. 

Georgia has been acting weird lately she would try hard to avoid having to face the Slytherin Quidditch team. At first, Dawnika thought it was because she was scared of the Slytherin team. 
But it didn't end up being it.  

Dawnika noticed the slight pink on Georgia's cheeks. Dawnika thought she knew what was going on. She used to do the same thing with Oliver. 

But who exactly was it? And Dawnika knew Georgia wasn't going to tell her who it was. Especially since it was obviously someone outside of Gryffindor. 

Georgia felt awkard she can feel Dawnika's eyes on her. She knew Dawnika has been on her case since Georgia has been acting weird since they came back. Like she realized something during the break. 

Georgia jumped when she Dawnika sat infront of her. 

"Oh hey, Dawnika-" She said. Trying to calm down her heart.

"Is something wrong?" Dawnika asked. 

"Nothing's wrong," Georgia said.

"You fancy don't you?" Dawnika asked. 

Georgia froze. Looking at the table. 
Her cheeks as red as her hair. 

Georgia got highly flustered. "Yes-" Georgia mumbled. 

Dawnika was shocked by her words. 

"I knew it!" Dawnika said.

"Dawnika not so loud-" Georgia mumbled. 

Dawnika laughed a little too loudly, and everyone looked over. Georgia was flustered. 
Softly hitting Dawnika in the shoulder. 

"I hate you!" She called. 

"It's not like I shouted out who it was! You didn't even tell me!" Dawnika called trying not to laugh when she saw the frown, and with the flustered, it looked cute. 

"So who is it? You have to tell me!" Dawnika said excitedly.

"I told you it doesn't matter-" Georgia said flustered. 

"Why not?" Dawnika asked. 

Georgia played with her hands that in her lap. Still very flustered. 

"He's in Slytherin-" Georgia softly whispered.

"And?" Dawnika asked. "It doesn't matter what house his in! What matters is that you like him-" Dawnika said. 

"He probably won't fancy me back Dawnika-" Georgia mumbled.

"You're giving up that fast?" Dawnika said.

"I'm okay with just liking him from afar-" Georgia said.

Before Dawnika could argue, she was walking away. 

Dawnika looked to meet eyes with Cedric, and Athena. Who was both looking after the girl? Who was still highly flustered. 

'Why won't my heart just shut up-' Georgia thought, as she sat on her bed, laying down looking at the ceiling. 

"Why does it have to be you?" Georgia said softly to herself. 

++++ 

After Dawnika explained everything to Athena, Athena signed. 

"How do you know he's a Ravenclaw or Slytherin?" she asked.

Dawnika rolled her eyes. 

"She keeps looking over to the Slytherin table with a look of longing- And I've noticed even before she noticed herself. I didn't mention it, cause I wanted to wait till she realized it herself," Dawnika said.

Athena finally realized it may be a Slytherin or even a Ravenclaw. 

"Dawny look you shouldn't stick your nose into this, okay? Only if she asks you too," Athena said.

Dawnika signed, "Alright, Alright I won't," she said. 

"I just hope she doesn't give up for real- she looked so sad when she said that she will just admire him from afar-" Dawnika mumbled.

"Just let her take care of this herself, she will most likely run to us when she needs us anyway," Athena said.

"I guess your right," Dawnika said.