|| Chapter #16: Hello March||

*** Song: 'Here in my Heart - Tiffany'

I woke up to not hear screaming, so that was a good thing. I woke up to see I was back in my own room. I stood up and went to the mirror. I realized I was looking at myself.

I looked to what I was wearing, and it was pajamas, I laughed when I realized the shirt was the wrong way. I could only imagine him blushing the whole time when he was putting my pajama pants on and the shirt on.

But oh great how was I supposed to look at him, after I looked at his body without his shirt on. I blushed, and I quickly changed to my uniform, trying to get what his upper body looked like out of my head.

I changed to my blue sweat pants and black t-shirt and went down the stairs, passed the common room I walked down the moving stairs, I got down the moving staircase.
I heard running after me, and I didn't look over at who's running after me. I was too busy focusing on everything in front of me.
I was close to the door that leads outside when the running stopped. Someone grabbed my arm, and I turned around and looking up to see Oliver, he didn't look tired at all. In fact, he had a smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me off the ground, for a little.

When he put me down, and we started walking to the great hall, it was around breakfast time now. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. And I looked up to him, he smiled widely at me.

When we got to the great hall, We sat in our regular seats. Cedric kept looking over here.

"Whats the matter?" I asked.

Cedric smiled, "Just checking that it's really you this time." Cedric said.

I laughed as I caught Oliver's eye roll at what Cedric said.

"It wasn't that bad was it?" I asked jokingly

Oliver frowned at me now, as Cedric smiled at me. "I'll tell you the details when we are walking to class," He said.

Oliver looked to the both of us, looking like he wanted to yell at us. Cedric and I looked to him, "Whats the matter with you?" We both said in unison.

"I hate it when the two of you gang up on me!" Oliver complained.

Cedric and I stopped what we were doing, so he didn't get angry.

Time Skip: ( Brought to you by Ron eating too much.)

It was break time, I was flying around until I fell off and crashed landed on the ground. I got a big cut on my arm from scratching it deeply on a pointy rock. I stood up ignoring the pain. As I held on to my Broomstick. I'm surprised it didn't break.

I ran to the Hospital wing. I was pretty sure I passed by Angelina, Katie, and Alicia. But I just had to go to the hospital wing. Since my arm was hurting badly. I didn't even want to look at what it looks like right now. But I see some of the students and staff passing by me, was shocked to see my arm. Some even asked me if I was okay. And I nodded as I was running.

When finally getting to the Hospital Wing.
Madam Pomfrey was shocked to see my arm.
"Oh, my Goodness. Come here Dear!" Madam Pomfrey. I went to her, I sat down in one of the beds. When she was setting up. I finally looked at my arm. I froze, it was bad.

I had a big cut that went from my shoulder to my elbow, and it was deep, it had dirt on it. and was bleeding a lot. I cringed. As she cleaned my cut.
She frantically was asking me what happened. And I told her that I kind of slipped off my Broomstick for the first time, since I thought I heard a sound, and saw a vision. She worriedly looked to me but kept cleaning it. She put some medicine on it. Before putting band-aids. Before wrapping it with bandage wraps so it would stay.