|| Chapter #11: Kisses, Cuddles and A Secret? ||

*** Song: ' I don't Wanna Cry - Mariah Carey'

A/N: These songs are supposed to be on Dawnika's playlist Lol. I know these songs are old. I just put the songs that I had put in the playlist that I made, that poses as Dawnika's favorite songs. If that Makes sense. - Nic

Dawnika's POV:

I was currently reading a book, In the study hall, Oliver was next to me, his been trying to get my attention for awhile now. Cedric was currently was just watching the scene from his seat across from us.

I was, in turn, reading the same sentence over and over, I mean it was hard to read, when your boyfriend kept trying to get your attention, by acting like a kicked puppy, and kind of complaining that you barely pay attention to him.

I looked to Cedric, who was trying not to laugh, putting his hand to his mouth. I frowned at him, before trying to go back to the book, but Oliver wouldn't shut up. I saved the spot I was on and closed the book.

I looked to Oliver, he didn't even notice I stopped reading because he was now going on about the fact that I'm his girlfriend, yet I'm paying more attention to my book. I tried not to facepalm, as Cedric was smiling what I'm going to do to shut up my boyfriend. I grabbed Oliver's tie, which kind of shocked him. Before I crashed my lips to his. I heard wolf whistling from Cedric and some other classmates of ours.

It was actually the longest kiss I ever gave him, I didn't wait for him to kiss back. I pulled away and grabbed my book, walking out with a laughing Cedric running after me, as I walked off fast.

I was blushing madly, as Cedric was laughing and poking fun at me, by making kissing noises. "Shut up Cedric!" I said.

"You literally snogged him, in front of everyone," Cedric said.

"The whole Gryffindor house already knew we were dating anyway's, " I said.

Cedric chuckled, "Now the other three houses will know." Cedric said.

I blushed a little, realizing what I just did now. But there was no going back now. I don't even know If I can look Oliver in the eye, without being reminded.

"He's your boyfriend, I don't think it would matter that you kissed him.. I mean you guys always share secret kisses whenever we were around, " Cedric said.

"Yeah, but this one was longer," I said.

Cedric laughed, "He was blushing as red as the Weasley's hair, You should have heard what he said when you walked off." Cedric said.

I gave my best friend a look of confusion, "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well let's just say, I think you may get a longer kiss later," Cedric said.

I raised my eyebrow, "What makes you think that?" I asked.

"It's simple really, You didn't really let him kiss back before you pulled away. But then again, you did accomplish shutting him up." Cedric said.

I rolled my eyes. We did our secret handshake like always before he went to Hufflepuff common room. I went up to Gryffindor Common room and said the password, before walking in.

I was standing here just looking at the fire, I didn't really sit down yet, but I was close to the chair. I felt arms wrap around my waist before I was suddenly sitting on someone's lap. I could feel my heart beating fast and loudly. I knew it was Oliver, especially since smell his usual smell from him.. And I could remember the way his arms wrap around me in a tight, protective but still gentle hug.

"What was that earlier? Was that just to shut me up?" Oliver said. I knew I was right, he tickled my neck with his breath, as he spoke.

"It was a kiss Oliver, and partly it was for that, But then I kind of wanted to kiss you anyways." Thinking I was done, I got up when his arms loosened around my waist. Only for Oliver to pull me close to him, so that I was face to face with Oliver, who was sitting on the couch.