|| Chapter #15: Outcome ||

*** Song: '(Everything I Do) I Do It For You' - Bryan Adams

Time Skip:

I woke up to hear myself screaming, I got off the bed and looked around, I froze when I realized I was in the boy's dorm. I stood up and went to the mirror. To see I was face to face with Oliver. I wanted to see if it was real so I touched my nose and Oliver did the same. I froze.

'I was stuck in Oliver's body. So that means.." I thought.

I panicked and went downstairs. I saw myself come running down, blushing. I knew it was Oliver that was in my body. The minute we were in front of each other. Oliver finally realized it was true. He put a hand on his face., I saw myself do put a hand to my face.

"How in the bloody hell did this happen?" Oliver asked. And it sounded weird to know that he was the one talking yet it was coming out of my mouth.
"Do you think I would know," I said.

Oliver paled a little, well it was probably awkward to realize I was the one talking, yet it was coming from his own mouth. In his own voice.

"This is so weird.." Oliver said.

"We are a wizard and Witch," I said.

"I keep having to think that it's you talking, yet I'm hearing what you say from my own mouth. This the weirdest thing that happened!" Oliver panicked.

He didn't even look at me, but then it would be weird to look up to see yourself, but then I'm normally shorter than Oliver, so I'm forced to look down right now. Since I'm in Oliver's body. And that's the awkward thing for me.

"How are we even supposed to change?" Oliver said. He was full-on panicking.

I rolled my eyes, which meant Oliver just did.
"Close our eyes," I said bluntly.

Oliver looked up to me, which is pretty awkward to him. Oliver was blushing.
"What? It's logic, for Godric Gryffindor sake, I'm stuck in your body and your stuck in mine." I said.

After I changed, I closed my eyes the whole time, I only looked to check if it's straight and not weird looking And the shirt and pants looked okay. In fact, It wasn't backward. I put I put the tie on, the sweater vest than put on the school robes, with the Gryffindor seal. Before putting on the Capitan pin at the right spot, I mean I had to put it on it on, I mean Oliver was the Quidditch Capitan and I was stuck in his body. I grabbed Oliver's wand and put in the school robes,

I got down to see Oliver was blushing even more, which looked awkward since I was looking at myself. When I got down to the bottom step.

"Well, nothing is backward or awkward looking," I said.

Oliver looked up and down. "Did you look?" He asked.

"Only to put on the vest, the tie, the school robe and the Capitan Pin you wear," I said.

He realized it was in the right place, a slight smile on his face. I silently checked to see if Oliver put anything on weirdly and he didn't, But I'm pretty sure the whole time he was blushing while closing his eyes.

Before we got in the Great hall.

I saw Oliver kept looking up, I even saw him comparing our heights.
"How tall are you?" Oliver asked.

"Well, I'm normally 4'11 or 5'0," I said.

Oliver was 5'9, so there was height difference, a pretty big one to add.

"I didn't realize you were that short, till I actually see myself from your point of view," Oliver said.

"You're normally the one looking down at me, not the other way around. I'm telling you I'm not used to it." I said.