|| Chapter #18: Spring Break ||

*** Song: End of The Road - Boys || Men

A/N: I have chose to update on Thursday , Friday and Saturday. But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't surprise you guys with an three for sure though.

By the way is something wrong with the story. I love you guys for reading this story. But Its making me worried that no one is commenting or voting. I don't know if the story is okay, if I need to look over somethings.

- Nic

----

Dawnika's POV:

It was March 03, two days after Rons birthday, which was almost the time where we had to leave for spring break, everything was back to normal, expect for quidditch was still concealed.

We were currently eating dinner, tomorrow Spring break was starting.

"So what are the two of you guys doing during easter?" Alicia asked me and Harry. Harry and I eachother.

"Don't know yet. Our big brothers won't really tell us.." Harry answered. Well, we actually really knew, but he said that because of me.

I didn't say anything, which made Cedric and Kendell looked to me. "Is something wrong Dawn?" Cedric asked.

"Oh Nothing, Just you know," I said. I was supposed to ask Oliver to come over for spring break, and Cedric knew about it since apparently, I mentioned to him about it. I could feel everyone's eye on me, especially Oliver.

I can tell Cedric automatically knew somehow that I haven't asked Oliver yet. So he made up a plan in his head. I can tell at least.

"I thought you said Riley and Inigo were supposed to be coming over Dawn?" Cedric asked.

I saw everyone was confused. "Who is Riley and Inigo?" Oliver asked.

"Riley is Godric's fiance, so that makes her our soon to be sister-in-law and Inigo is my cousin," I said.

Oliver frowned at me, probably because I never told him we still had a cousin alive and that my brother Godric got engaged.

He was giving me this look, that said he wanted to talk. And I was skeptical in what he had to talk about with me. But I stood up anyways. When I stood up, him being right next to me was probably one of those bad timings. Cause right when I stood up, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the great hall.

He looked to me, "Is there anyone else I should know about?" he asked.

"No that's my family," I said.

He gave me the same look he's been giving me since we got here. "Still you should have told me, he said as he signed.

"I'm sorry," I said as I hugged his waist. He didn't hug back just yet, but he didn't force me to let go also.
"And lastly, since we are already outside, how come you never invited me to your house? yet Cedric and Lucian have been there." Oliver said.

"They are my best friends," I said.

"But I'm your boyfriend," Oliver said. With a frown on his face.

"You never invited me to your house," I said.

"I have too, brought you to my house," Oliver said.

"When?" I asked.

Oliver rolled his eyes. "last summer." He said.
I realized he was right, I have gone to his house. But supposedly I was too scared to ask him to my house.

But supposedly I was actually supposed to ask him like maybe these past few days.

I looked back up to Oliver, and he was still looking to me with a straight face. I realized he was looking at me the whole time when I was looking down. I signed as I played with my hands behind my back.

"My brother actually told me to ask you these past few days to come to our house for spring, but I've been too nervous and scared to ask you.

Oliver was giving me this look. And I knew he was going to retort, say something to make what I said look like rubbish. It might as well be because I don't know why I was so scared to ask him. He has been my boyfriend since last year.

He hasn't opened his mouth yet and it was starting to scare me a little because I don't know if he was angry or what not.

"Why were you too scared to ask me to come to your house? Actually correction, why do you always feel like you can't tell me anything?" Oliver asked.

"Oliver, I live at a farm. We have 8 acres of land, we don't live in the Siberian," I said.

Oliver gave me a frown. "I think it's cool, that you live on a farm with 8 acres of land, you practically live around nature," Oliver said. "And it's okay to talk about your problems with everyone you're close too, especially the ones who love you. Like your brothers, the Weasley's and me." Oliver answered.

"Really you think it's cool? And I'm not really used to relying on people so much." I said.

Time Skip:
It was already time to leave to go on spring break.
We rode the carriages to go to the train station that leads back to 9 and 3/4. There we would meet with Godric and Gordon. Riley is already at the farm along with Inigo

When in the cabin on the train.
"Have you met Riley yet?" Cedric asked Harry.

"Well, Dawnika has," Harry answered.
Oliver was quiet the whole time and I didn't know what he was so quiet about.
So when the others in the train cabin were busy I looked over to Oliver.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This is my first time going to your house. " Oliver said.

"But you already met my big brothers already," I said.
"But I haven't met Riley and Inigo," Oliver said.

"I'm pretty sure you would get along with them. " I said.
"I mean I talked a lot about you to Riley already. She really wants to meet you. I mean she is the fiancee of my big brother Godric. Inigo, I don't know. He is pretty rude and kind of cold-hearted." I added.