||Chapter # 23: Lost Diary ||

No One's POV:

She had fallen for the Slytherin beater, but she didn't really pay any attention to her feelings back then.

It wasn't until now. After running into him accidentally in the corridors, she had finally noticed her feelings. The way her heartbeat would quicken. The way her face turned as red as her fiery red hair.

Georgia knew her family wouldn't agree with their relationship, and his family views hers as "Blood Traitors."
Georgia knew there was no way he would fall for her. So she chooses to love him from afar.
But what she didn't know was that was going to be impossible.

Time Skip:

Georgia has been feeling that same burning sensation of someone staring at her. And when she looked up to see who it was. No one was even looking her way, It sort of confused her.

It actually wasn't till later that Georgia had realized who it was. She had caught him looking at her at the corner of her eye before he looked down. Imagine Georgia's surprise when she realized that it was Peregrine Derrick, the Slytherin Beater, and also the very boy she's had a crush on.
But he was the one she liked, Georgia had no idea what it could mean, till she talked about it with Fred and George by accident and they poked fun at her. Stating that it could be that the Slytherin actually liked her.

"That's rubbish!" Georgia stated.

"No- little sister, it's true," Fred started.

"you do the exact same thing-" George then said.

"with the boy you fancy," they finished in unison.

"I do not!" Georgia argued a little too loud. She had forgotten that the great hall right now was full of half-asleep teenagers on a weekday morning. Thank Merlin it was Friday though!

Everyone was staring at her, which made Georgia feel uncomfortable.

Fred and George started cracking up, especially when they saw Georgia look down, and her face was as red as her hair.

"But I'm in Gryffindor- and he's-" Georgia trailed on.

"When has he being in a different house been a problem for you?" Dawnika asked. She was listening to the conversation because she was right next to Georgia. As Georgia was looking at the twins who were infront of her. "Why does it matter so much what other people believe? You usually and I quote 'don't give a damn' about what others think?" Dawnika added.

Georgia knew she was right, why did she care so much?

Time Skip: 

She was looking everywhere or her diary. She was horrified since it has her biggest secrets. Especially about the boy she fancies. And as you can imagine, it was scary to think that anyone would read it.

"Where the hell did I leave it," Georgia grumbled in frustration. 

"What's wrong?" Arabell asked her.

"I lost my diary," She said.

"What does it look like?" Arabell asked. 

"it's black leather, with a design of a dreamcatcher, has a tie and the tie that wraps around has feathers on it," Georgia said.

"You mean that one?" Arabell asked she was pointing somewhere. 

Georgia followed her finger, and her line of vision and her eyes widened when she saw the boy that she fancies was holding it. 
"Bloody hell no-" She mumbled.

Arabell blinks at her, as Georgia was inwardly stressing out. She wonders if he read it already and if he knew it was hers. That's when she remembered that it has her initials on the left bottom corner. She almost felt like passing out. 

"Well, shit-" Georgia mumbled.

She wondered briefly how she would get her self out of this one. 

____