|| Chapter #24: Run? ||

** Ran Away - by Hollow Coves [Indie Rock]

Georgia's POV:

I was panicking, how the bloody hell did I lose my journal? I should have been more careful. But I wasn't being careful with the one bloody item that has my deepest secrets. And now the boy I fancy got a hold of it.
I wouldn't be surprised if he reads it, but I was scared that he would be disgusted that me, a Gryffindor, a Weasley and known as blood traitor fancies him.

Even though Athena kept telling me that maybe he may like me back. I thought maybe she was saying that to make me feel better. 
I may sound depressing, but like who would like me? I'm just me... 

                                                                        ~~~ 

Dawnika's POV: 

I looked to Georgia, Oliver kept looking to me and asking what has been wrong with Georgia. Quite frankly I was shocked that he didn't bother the twins about this. Because Fred and George knew also.

"Oliver- I swear if you ask one more time-" I said after the fifth time he asked me all on the same day.

"I'll stop asking if you just answer the bloody question-" Oliver grumbled.

I rolled my eyes, even though I understood why he was asking. I just thought it was not my place to tell. Especially when it came to Georgia's love life. Or lack thereof. I can tell she was panicking about the boy she fancied having her diary.

I knew Oliver was being serious when he said he won't stop bugging me until I give him some kind of answer.

"If I tell you. You're going to put your nose in her business," I said.

"I won't-" Oliver compilaned.

"I doubt that," I interrupted pointedly.

Oliver pouted at me slightly. I saw the confused look on the other teammates of his. Expect for Harry, who looked like he was holding back his laughter.

"You're going to ruin your own reputation," I pointedly said.

"Everyone knows he's always acting like this around you. Nothing new," Angelina joked.

I laughed when I saw the flash of a flush on his face.
I didn't even faze me when Oliver frowned at me. He tried to glare at me. But it didnt seems to not bother to much, somehow it just made him look cute.

"Trust me- you're just going to get into the poor kids' love life," I poked at him. As I pecked his lips and walked out of the great hall since I finished my work. And Uncle Sev wanted to meet with me about something.

It wasn't a surprise when I heard Oliver complaining after her. And his teammates cracking up. Especially Fred, George, and Harry.

I caught Georgia flushing when I mentioned it was about her 'love life'.

I knew Oliver would just end up bugging her about this moment later. Since he hates it when she just pokes at him and then pecks his lips.

"Sorry, Oli- Snape is awaiting," I called. I looked to the Gryffindor Gryffindor quidditch Capitan and my boyfriend. Sticking my tongue out at him. Earning a glare from him. I didnt really care if half the great hall heard me. Only a handful knew that he was my Godfather. The most awkward part was that Draco found out. And the funny thing was Uncle Sev was also his Godfather too.