|| Chapter #6: Start of 5th year ||

Song *** 'She talks to angels - Black Crowes'

After summer:

Summer passed like the wind, I changed out with the Weasley's, Godric and Gordon. Though I haven't really seen Oliver since last School year ended. And it was already September 1st, the start of the year. I was about to carry my stuff downstairs. Only two have both my bags taken from me and I looked up to see that the one that took it was Fred and George. I laughed, shaking my head.

Harry had come a week before, being taken here in the morning on a flying car. And let's just say he was surprised to see Godric and Gordon, but he smiled neither the less. And hugged the two of them.

Today, they had promised they would actually try to meet us at Platform 9 and 3/4 quarters.
I walked through the barrier, to see Harry and Ron aren't behind me. I was confused and scared. "Where the bloody hell are they, they are going to miss the train," I said.

But I heard my name be called, and I looked up to see Godric and Gordon and next to them everyone stood. I ran over with my cart. "Dawny, where is Harry!?" Godric and Gordon said frantically. "I don't know. Harry was right behind me. I think the barrier closed before they can come out." I said. The two of them looked at each other. "Listen, Dawny. Just leave it to us. We will find a way to bring Harry and Ron. Just get on, before you miss the train," Godric said. I didn't move.

"Dawny, no time for standing still. Hurry.." They said together. "W-when?" I couldn't finish. "When you come back from school." They said. They both reached out and ruffled my hair. Before I was in a bear hug by the two of them. "We love you Dawny," They both said. I felt my eyes water a little. Godric reached out and whipped my tears away. As Gordon rubbed my back. Godric smiled at me before he bent down and kissed my forehead. Before they pushed me over to Cedric and Oliver And I didn't notice that Gordon had taken my stuff to the person already, when Godric was saying goodbye. I looked back at them when I was about to get on the train. "Be Careful Big Foot!" They yelled.

I smiled at them and nodded. Before waving at them and walking on the train. I went in one with Cedric and Oliver. I sat with Oliver, while Cedric sat across from me. Cedric was smiling at me, "What?" I asked. "They call you Big Foot?" Cedric said. "They mostly call me Dawny. But sometimes Big Foot." I said.

"Did you meet them?" I asked. "Yeah. Godric and Gordon were nice to me, I think they liked me. They even thanked me for being your best friend." Cedric said. I smiled. "I'm glad," I said.
I realized Oliver wasn't answer. "I looked over to Oliver. "Oliver, what's the matter?" I asked. I froze, "Did they not like you? But that is impossible.." I said. They were a way too nice, to dislike anyone unless you hurt someone they care about. But Oliver would never do that to me.

Oliver shook his head, blushing red in the face. "Then what happened?" I asked. Oliver wouldn't look me in the eye. Cedric laughed, I looked to Cedric. I saw Oliver got even more flustered. Cedric smiled widely, whipping the tears away. "Your big brothers seemed to have given him the 'Make sure you protect her or else' talk.-" Cedric couldn't even finish. As Oliver stood up abruptly. His face was really red, even his ears where he seemed to be very flustered. He opened the cabin closing it behind him, but not before telling me he was going to the bathroom in a shuttering voice.

"What the bloody hell did my brothers say to him!? If it was just the 'Protect her or else talk' It would not have made him that flustered." I said.

Cedric laughed. "Let's just say your big brothers are worse than Fred and George. And they teased him, Asking him if you guys are a thing if you hugged yet and if he kissed you or you kissed him." Oliver said. I froze. "What! I'm going to kill them!" I yelled. Cedric laughed.