|| Chapter #8: Good luck Charm ||

A/n: From where we left off the last chapter.

*** Song: 'I Swear - Jhon Micheal Montgomery'

Dawnika's POV:

When I finally had enough, I flew back down, I walked out of the Quidditch field, I was about to go back to the entrance of the school. When suddenly two pairs of arms, wrapped around my shoulders. I knew the smell of the sea, Oak, and grass. It was Oliver. I tried to leave his embrace, afraid to start crying. But Oliver just tightened his embrace. "Oliver," I said. "W-whatever I did, I'm sorry. J-just stop ignoring me, Please.." Oliver said. I froze, he sounded broken. Something I never heard in his voice before. Usually, his voice is strong and stern when talking to others. I felt my eyes water, "Oliver. Let go of me." I said. He didn't move, He kept holding me tightly to him. "No." He said sounding like he would cry if I left. " I won't." He said. "Why?-" I couldn't finish the sentence. Because I felt tears drop on my head. "If I let you go, Y-your going to leave me!" He said. "I-If I let you go, I will lose you. And I love you too much to lose you!" Oliver cried. I froze, "I love you too much to lose you." kept repeating in my head.

Sure, we have been together for 9 months. But he never said those word, he did say he has since 2nd year, but he didn't' directly say he loved me. "Y-you love me?" I asked I could feel my eyes water. "Yes. I love you, I loved you since day 1. But I just could not say the words." He said. He let go of me And turned me around, I was met with his chocolate brown eyes. But instead of determination and passion, his eyes were sad glinted under the moonlight. He had dry tear marks on his cheeks. And he was wearing his school robes, he was shaking a little. Like he would break down any minute. "Oliver I-" I couldn't finish, because he interrupted. "Is it something I did? Why are ignoring me? You Never look me in the eye, every time I walk by you walk faster, at the great hall you sit as far away from me as you can, You wouldn't hold my hand and I tried to talk to you this entire week but you didn't want to talk. You find every excuse to avoid me, Usually, you would come to the Quidditch practices and watch, but you don't even go to those anymore." He asked. I didn't notice It was this bad, not until he mentioned it. I felt bad now, seeing the state he is now. I would do anything for even seeing the serious and stern Oliver. But Infront of me was a broken Oliver, one that I'm not used to seeing and I never want to see him like this again.

"Oliver, It's not something you did. It's just." I said. He looked at me with widened eyes. "It's just what?" he asked. His voice still sounded broken, and I didn't like that sound of his voice like this. Though his Scottish accent is still strong. I didn't know how to tell him everything I told Cedric, 'What if he ends up being afraid of me? What if he never wants to talk to me.' I thought.

I didn't say anything yet, I didn't know how to tell Oliver, I looked into his eyes I saw him freeze, Probably noticing my eyes lost its shine and light. "I-I don't know what's wrong with me also.. I've been stressed out and things kept piling on. Like I keep seeing my parents death in my head over and over. I'm worried about Harry and his safety. And then... There is something happening soon and I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm trying to be strong for Harry, for everyone but. I- I." I said. I can't tell him about the full moon stuff, He may see me as a monster...

I started shaking, tears rolled down my eyes. Oliver looked on with a worried look, he walked over to me, I thought he was going to leave or something. But he wrapped his arms around me again as I was still shaking. "Why didn't you tell me?" Oliver asked. "I didn't want to burden you. I know how important Quidditch is to you and..." I said. I was only telling him part of what I'm worried of. I don't think he would expect the fact if I told him I was a Werewolf. Oliver looked to me as he unwrapped his arms around me to put both of his hands to the sides of my face. "But you still shouldn't keep this to yourself. I'm your boyfriend. I love you very much Dawnika." he said. "I love you too Oliver," I said. He was shocked at first but he smiled softly and kissed my forehead. Before hugging me again.. I hugged back. "I-I'm sorry," I said. Oliver let go to wiped the tears. "It's okay. It just hurt when you avoided me, I thought I did something wrong." He said.