||Chapter #19: Arriving at the Potter Estate||

A/N: Sorry this took so long, and I changed the cover of the story- What do you think? Also, I know this is a little short. But I think this may be a good stopping point from this chapter - Nic

Harry's POV:

I looked outside the window of the train. Dawnika, Cedric, Fred, George, and Oliver were now talking about Quidditch.

Ron had fallen asleep like maybe ages ago, and Hermione was dragged away by her dorm mates in a different cabin. I was bored to death, but I didn't want to bother the older teens in this train.
I was actually shocked that the Dursleys let me stay with my siblings this spring break, I think it had to do with getting rid of me. I was even more surprised though that Dumbledore and McGonagall actually agreed, but I didn't bother to ask them. In fear of them changing their minds.

I was trying to hold in my excitement since afterall it's been a long time since I've seen my big brothers or met Godric's fiancee and our cousin. According to Gordon, he was actually the son of Dad's brother, who suddenly went missing, and no one had no idea where he was.

I was actually scared to meet Ingio, more than my fear of Riley not liking me, even no matter how many times my older siblings have told me that they would.

Time Skip:

We finally got to the train station. I grabbed my stuff and walked out, I was the last one out since everyone went off ahead.

When I got outside, I saw Dawnika saying goodbye to Cedric, as they did their infamous secret handshake, that they've done since the first year of school.

Before Cedric ran off with his family. Fred and George also went off after saying goodbye to me, my sister, Oliver and my brothers. Ron lingered a bit longer, telling me he will write when he has time.

I followed quietly behind everyone, I noticed them looking back at me, when they noticed I was in the back, and not walking with them.

Gordon walked over to me. "Squirt, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing at all- I'm just overwhelmed, what if Riley doesn't like me? or even Inigo?" I asked.

Gordon gave me a raised eyebrow, "What makes you think they wouldn't like you?" he asked.

I shrugged.

Gordon signed, "Riley's been wanting to meet you guys. She is afterall marrying our brother. And she's really nice, I don't think she will dislike you, Harry," He said. He gave me a hair ruffle. I nodded. But part of me still didn't believe him.

When we were driving to the Potter farm, Oliver had his focus outside the whole time. I wasn't surprised that I was actually stuck in the back. Dawnika was right next to me, and Oliver was on the other side of her.

They were holding hands, as Dawnika started explaining about their family farm. I haven't actually gone there before.

I've only ever heard of it from Dawnika, and Cedric, when he talks about his time at the farm.
All I ever heard about it was that it was 8 acres of land and there were mostly grassy fields than anything else there. But I haven't seen it, I was excited, I heard it was pretty.
When we got to the gates of the estate. I was shocked. It was a vast land, with mostly green grass, and trees. It was filled with nature. In other words I loved this place!

When we were going in, through the gate, I looked around more, as we passed by a corn field, a barn, a tree house, a huge willow tree and there was even some Quidditch hoops since all the potter siblings love to play Quidditch.

I saw the shocked look on Oliver's face. When they got in front of the Potter Manor. I found my self shocked, it was big.

We got out of the car, my big brothers got my stuff, before I could. And I saw Oliver taking Dawnika's stuff, earning him a slight frown from my sister. I was smiling watching their interaction. Oliver chuckled.
"Your my girlfriend, It's my job to be a gentleman," Oliver said.

"I could at least hold the cage that my owls in!" Dawnika complained. But Oliver of course didn't listen. Instead he pecked her lips. Earning a slight hit on his shoulder, only it didn't hurt him at all, he just started laughing wholeheartedly. I watched them walk inside, thinking they were right for each other. I do hope they end up together in the future.

I laughed softly, the two of them never cease to surprise me, their such dorks.