|| Chapter #2: Mysteries||

A/n: >> This is left off from the last chapter <<

*** Song: 'You Got Me - Colbie Caillat' (Album: Breakthrough) (Released: 2009)

Dawnika's POV:

To say the least, I was shocked when Harry had asked me to go to his Quidditch lesson with Wood, just from the mention of the Gryffindor Quidditch captains name I blushed slightly. I have had a crush on him since the first year. But I was pretty sure he didn't feel the same.

"Harry.." I said.

"Please," Harry said.

I signed, I really didn't know what the little brother of mine was thinking. But I nodded anyway. Harry smiled and hugged me, as he walked away. I looked to Athena, who was giving me a smile on my face. I think I knew why she was doing that, she, after all, knew I had a major crush on Oliver Wood, Quidditch Captain of Gryffindor.

I knew during the lesson, I had to act like I didn't already know all about the sport already. Or else Wood may found out. But then again, maybe it may be a good thing.

So it was the day when Harry was going to go. And I was kind of scared. After all, my heart won't stay put when the Quidditch captain of Gryffindor is around. But I already promised Harry I would come.

When I went over with Harry, Wood looked taken aback to see me there. I couldn't really tell what his emotions were.

The boys were carrying the chest of Quidditch material; as I followed after, because well. I had tried to help them. But the both of them didn't let me.

As we were walking out, next to the Quidditch field. I already knew about Quidditch, so I just didn't say anything.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players, Three Chasers, two beaters, one keeper and a seeker. That's you." Wood said as he pointed the beaters bat at Harry. As they set the truck full of the equipment on the ground.

Wood opened the truck, Taking out the Quaffle he handed it to me first, I couldn't see his eyes tell what he is feeling at all. Me one the other hand looked at the Quaffle and smiled secretly. It's been a long time since I've held one. I looked up to see if either of the boys, saw the little moment. But neither of them was facing me, I smiled, Before I threw the Quaffle at Harry carefully, he caught it with ease. "There are three types of balls, This one's called the Quaffle. The Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops." Oliver said as he pointed to the hoops for a second, me and Harry followed his eyesight. I tried hard not to smile, at the Quidditch field, because I was still trying to hide the fact that I loved the sport for some reason. But then again Wood would find out someday.

"The Keeper - That's me. Defends the hoops, Questions so far?" Wood said. I tried not to Giggle at the way he looked when he told Harry that he was the Keeper Of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team. Harry carefully threw the Quaffle back at Oliver, "Think so." Harry then looked over to the Bludgers. "What are those?" Harry asked, confusion on his face. Oliver looked down at the object Harry was talking about. I bit my lip to try not to blurt it out to Harry. Because If I did for sure Wood would know for sure that I knew everything about Quidditch already.

Wood looked down to the Bludgers and he had a look of explanation, his mouth opens a little before he put the Quaffle back in the spot where its supposed to go and grabbed the beaters bat, "You better take this." He said. I gulped, I knew what the bludgers can do. I mean, I know how to play all Positions in Quidditch, by far Beater or Keeper were easier for me. But it was too late to go into Beater because Fred and George already got the positions, And then for Keeper, Wood is better at it than I am..