|| Chapter 20: Quidditch, and Wizarding chess ||

Dawnika's POV: 

The next morning at breakfast at the dining room was kind of awkard. Especially when my brothers were talking about something they remembered when I was a toddler. Some of them I didn't actually remember about. 

Oliver was laughing along, sometimes he would look to me. 

I felt kind of embarrassed.  Staring down at my plate, a soft flush on my cheek.

"Why are you telling these stories?" I asked. 

"Oh come on Dawn! They weren't that bad!" Gordon called. 

"To you- They weren't that bad!" I said. 

"It's not the end of the world if Oliver knows- What's he going to do? Tell the whole castle?" Godric asked. "He's your boyfriend for Merlin sakes," 

I signed I knew he was right. 

"Well, if the two of you are planning to get married one day, and have kids. He should know more about you. Cedric knows more about you than he does-" Gordon said.

"Cedric is my best friend! He's like my brother-" Dawnika said. 

"Yes, I know that," Godric said. 

I looked to Oliver who looked back to me, meeting my eyes. 

"But I think you should also reach out to your boyfriend about stuff that happens also, and not always Cedric," Godric advised. 

Gordon rolled his eyes, "The Cedric kid, is cool. I sort of like the kid around," he said. 

I was shocked when Gordon declared that. But I smiled. 
When it came to my older brother. I knew it was compliant. If he said that 'he didn't mind someone around.' 

Gordon was very brusque and sometimes known to be cold-hearted. It's hard to tell what he was thinking sometimes. 
And thus, it could be hard trying to get him to even admit that he liked you around. 

No One's POV: 

Oliver was listening into the conversation. He didn't know what to say to anything, he actually had no answer to anything they were saying. 
He knew there would be things she wouldn't tell him about first. 

"She tells me things," Oliver stated. 
"Cedric is the one she goes to when she's angry about something, needs advice, needs someone to joke around with or when she's having trouble," Oliver said.
Oliver knew he may be her boyfriend. But when it came to Cedric and Dawnika's bond, he knew Dawnika kept him in a different part of her heart. A place Oliver knew he could never take. He was her best friend, he was her partner in crime, and he was her twin brother in everything but blood. 

Oliver is even shocked she had chosen to date him, out of all of the boys he knew was after her. 

Later... 

They were outside. Dawnika had invited Cedric, Luciann, and Kendell. 
Harry had invited Ron and Hermione. 

And Dawnika kind of told Ron to drag Georgia, Percy, Ginny, Fred, and George with him. Which she knew it would now include the whole Weasley family. 

And boy was she right. 

Cedric, Luciann, and Kendell had already made it to the farm, as well as Hermione. 

Dawnika wasn't surprised when the whole Weasley family came. She most likely knew maybe it was because they had invited all of the kids. So Arthur and Molly chose to tag alone. 
Dawnika had tried to call them Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. But they both told her to call them 'Arthur and Molly.'