|| Chapter # 21: 1vs1 Match and The Treehouse ||

Song: I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys 

No One's POV: 

The next morning Oliver was still fast asleep when Dawnika got up. She looked at the boy, that had stolen her heart. The boy she had loved for years since she saw him on the train ride in her first year. 

Oliver looked so peaceful, unlike the sometimes uptight Quidditch captain that he was usually known for. Sometimes Dawnika was the only one who could get him to loosen up. Sometimes she couldn't even get him to loosen up either, especially before a very big match. 

Dawnika was so busy thinking of their relationship, and how handsome and peaceful he looked. That she didn't notice that the object of her thoughts had woke up. 

Until she heard a deep Scottish accented voice laugh slightly at her. 

She looked up to see Oliver was awake and laughing slightly at her, and she couldn't help but blush a bright tomato red. 

"Daydreaming about me?" Oliver joked.

Dawnika frowned, and slightly hit Oliver. Which only caused the boy to laugh louder. 

"Anyways what do you want to do today?" Oliver asked. 

Dawnika shrugged. 

"What about 1 vs 1 Quidditch? You still owe me- and I haven't seen you play chaser yet," Oliver said. 

Dawnika looked at him shocked. She had never played chaser against him before. 

"What? Scared?" Oliver teased.

Dawnika frowned deeply. "No!" She argued.

"Chicken!" Oliver teased yet again. He did a small flap of his wings. Hiding the smirk he had. As he ran for his life. Knowing Dawnika would get pissed.

"After I'm done changing. You're on!" Dawnika called from her room. 

"Bring it on!" Oliver called. As he laughed. And ran to his room to change also. When he got out and downstairs of Potter Manor he saw everyone sitting n the long dining table. As Godric and Molly were in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone. 

Molly wouldn't let Godric disagree with letting her help. She had insisted that she was going to help since there was a lot of people here, and she really wanted to help cook. Since Godric had invited her family here. 

Oliver sensed Dawnika walking down the stairs. He looked behind to see Dawnika wearing a plain maroon hoodie, with blue denim jeans, and her favorite all black converse. Her thick jet black hair was tied back with her favorite black scrunchie.  

Time Skip: 

During breakfast, when Oliver was eating his pumpkin pancakes that apparently Godric made, along with bacon, and eggs that Molly had made. The food was really good. 

He looked to see Dawnika who had 1 pancake, 3 pieces of bacon and scrambled eggs. And she had a cup of coffee in a black mug, designed with a half crusted moon. 

"What are you guys up today?" Gordon asked them. 

Oliver stopped for a little to look up at Gordon. 

"We are going to play one vs one Quidditch match today. I want to see Dawnika's chaser skills," Oliver stated.

Dawnika flushed slightly when everyone else looked at her. The Weasleys, her family, and especially Cedric all knew that Dawnika was a strong chaser. They would argue that she was far better at the chaser position that she is at the keeper position. But it was hard to win that argument. Because Dawnika would always say that she wasn't that good as a chaser.