00

Prologue;

"Cha Eun Woo is missing?!" The CEO of Fantagio Entertainment exclaimed, his eyes were burning with anger.

"Y-yes sir.. He was still in the dorm this evening but he disappeared the night later." ASTRO's manager muttered, loud enough for his boss to hear as he was literally shivering in fear.

"How can you let this happen?! Why did he run away?!" The CEO snapped again, his voice thundering. He glared at the man in front of him as if he was eyeing his victim.

"Well.. You know the rumours about him being a talentless visual were rising lately so that kid is kinda depressed... He preferred to be in his room alone due to the rumours and hates from anti fans. So, I thought he is still in his room when I brought the other boys out for dinner but it turns out that he had run away.." The manager explained, though he was mumbling all the way.

"So? So you just let him ran? Are you stupid? Why didn't you search for him?!" The CEO was furious that his face turned red.

"Urmm actually sir... Eunwoo left a note saying he needs time and spaces to be alone so that he can clears his mind. He promised he would return when he is ready. So I think..." The manager trailed off, glancing at the CEO. He could almost see smokes puffing out from the CEO's ears.

"You should let him go? Is that what you're thinking about?" The CEO asked through gritted teeth, clenching his fists tightly to suppress his anger.

"Yes—"

"Then how should we tell the medias? How about his schedule?!" The CEO retorted, trying hard to stay calm.

"We can just say that Eunwoo is sick so he is gonna hiatus from the group activities for some months until he returns. For his schedule, the other members can replace him. Trust me." The manager said, assuring the CEO confidently.

The CEO sighed, his hand massaging the back of his neck. "Fine fine.. Do whatever you have to do as long as this news won't spread to the medias."

The manager heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank you sir. I'll make sure to look after the boys carefully after this." He bowed down.

"Yeah yeah.. Now go out. I want to rest.." The CEO gestured the door, closing his eyes as he leant back against the chair.

The manager made his way out from the office, sighing.

Cha Eun Woo, where are you? He thought.

🔍

Author's Reminder;

This fanfiction is full of grammatical errors so if you're a perfectionist, I suggest you to leave and don't read this story for your own good. Oh, and the situation or scenes in the story are just fictional purposes so don't misunderstand.

I love Astro, I love Cha Eun Woo. That's the purpose of me writing this story.
No hates needed.

I don't own anything except for the ideas and original characters.

©Copyright to xdeelightx a.k.a me
All rights reserved.
Do not plagiarized.

-edited, november 2023.