28 [edited]

Chapter 28:
Nightmare

[Eunwoo P.O.V]

"Cha Eunwoo will be leaving ASTRO."

I jolt up in shock, eyes widening in terror as the words echo in my mind. Looking around, I sigh in relief after seeing that I'm on the bed and Eunbi is sleeping soundly beside me.

It just a dream. No, a nightmare to be exact.

I can still recall how terrible the dream was. Everything felt so real.

I saw ASTRO members calling for me desperately but I stay rooted on the ground. Then they disappeared in the air before Eunbi appeared. She looked at me with a pair of sad eyes. I tried to call for her but my voice was stuck in my throat. She waved me goodbye and just like ASTRO members,she disappeared too. After that, a group of masked people appeared. They were laughing, mocking and saying all those terrible insults at me. Just like the antifans.

Worse, they kept saying that I will leave ASTRO when I have no intention to do that. They looked happy at the fact that I'll be gone from the group.

I snap back to reality the moment Eunbi turns around to face me. She looks so peaceful and cute that I momentarily forget  about the nightmare.

"Eunbi-yah.." I call out, my voice barely a whisper."What I should do now? I don't want to leave you... But ASTRO is important to me too. How can I choose between the two most important people in my life?"

I don't want to disturb her sleep but I really need someone to talk to right now.

I sigh. "Eunbi-yah, are you still hurt from what I have done to you? If I confess to you, will you accept me? Will you wait for me?" Carefully, I tuck her hair that fall on her face behind her ear.

"Most importantly, do you still have feelings for me?" I stare at Eunbi's sleeping face. How I wish she hears all of these and give me an answer but how can she when she's asleep?

You're a coward, Lee Dong Min.

My conscious scolds me. I can't argue. I really am a coward.

I can't bring myself back to sleep. The clock shows 7 in the morning. Maybe I should go for a walk to clear my mind.

I quietly stand up from the bed, careful not to wake Eunbi up. Walking a few steps, my vision suddenly become blurry and my head throbs.

I shake my head to regain my vision and take a deep breath of air before making my way to the bathroom.

Seriously, all these problems are making me sick.

[Eunbi P.O.V]

When I wake up this morning, it's already 9 am. Eunwoo isn't beside me so I assume he has already awake.

I hop off the bed and go straight to the kitchen to find Eunwoo. Knowing him, he is probably cooking breakfast right now. But to my surprise, he is not there.

Maybe in the bathroom? I thought.

I knock the bathroom door twice. "Cha Eunwoo, are you in there?"

Silence answers me so I take a bold move and open the bathroom door. I close my eyes tightly in case he is...

You know what I mean.

But he isn't. In fact, no one is there.

I run to the front door to check for his shoes and it isn't in its place.

He is not home which makes me wonder where did he go this early in the morning. He didn't even leave any note like he usually do if he go somewhere without my knowing.

Negative thoughts start to enter my mind but I shake it off quickly. Maybe he went somewhere for a while, I tell myself to think positive.

It's Sunday so I don't have to go to college. I think I just watch tv or something until work time.

I do the usual morning routine before plopping on the couch with a pack of chips. What? For me, this consider a good breakfast.

I turn on the TV and watch any interesting drama available. Time passes by and by the time I notice, it's already 2 o'clock.

Eunwoo isn't home yet? Where did he go actually??

I grab my phone and text him. But much to my dismay, Eunwoo doesn't reply my message. So I call him and it goes straight to his voicemail.

Seriously?

I try again and again but to no avail. My heart begins to beat faster than usual. What if something happens to Eunwoo? What if he is caught by the fans? Or worse, the media?

Aisshhh, this kid. Why didn't he tell me or left a note if he wanted to go somewhere?! Now he's making me worried.

I take a deep breath to calm myself.

Eunwoo is big enough to take care of himself. He will be safe and nothing bad will happen to him. I should just wait for him here.

Surely, Eunwoo will come back later. He has to.