20 [edited]

Chapter 20: Senior

[Cha Eunwoo P.O.V]

Ringggggg...

What the-

I almost curse out loud upon hearing the screeching sound of Eunbi's phone alarm, waking up from my deep slumber.

Glancing at the clock with half-opened eyes, I realize it's freaking 9 in the morning, which is way too early to wake up for someone like me who doesn't have anything to do.

Sighing, my hand grabs her phone to turn off the deafening alarm, only to notice there is one unread message from that flirt- I mean, Soonyoung or whatever his name is.

Read it.

My fingers are itching to tap the message as my eyes take a glimpse at the sleeping Eunbi next to me. She is still asleep, obviously not hearing the shouting of her alarm.

Reading a message won't hurt, right?

Smirking, I tap the message open.

>Can't wait for the date, Eunnie. Sweet dream. 😊

Ew. Eunnie? Childish much?

Scrolling from the top, I read the conversation from the start, annoyance building inside me with every seconds pass.

What a petty flirt, using such cheesy pickup lines to Eunbi and this girl, why did she like that kind of thing so much?

Glaring at Eunbi, I return her phone back on the side table just in time the owner wake up. She runs her hand through her hair to fix it, eyes blinking cutely.

"Has the alarm ring?" She asks, her sleepy voice sounds cute to me. I hum in response, lying down again and covering my face with pillow.

Might as well get more sleep and calm my heart.

As Eunbi climbs down the bed, I, once again, enters the dreamland.

"Cha Eunwoo, I'm going!"

I rise up from the bed upon hearing that, looking at her who already dressed up prettily. She wears a blue blouse tucked inside the white shorts, her hair is left untied as it gracefully flow down her back and a matching colour of slingbag to complete her appearance.

"When are you going to be home?" I ask as she walks to the front door.

"I'm not sure. Before night, I guess." She wears her high cut converse and look over her shoulder to send me a smile. "Bye Eunwoo."

And with that, she left.

It's already 2 o'clock and I just had my lunch, alone.

Not gonna lie, but I'm bored.

The boys are currently doing their schedule, so I'm not gonna disturb them. The TV doesn't have any interesting programs showing and I don't feel like playing with my phone.

I'm bored, lonely and empty at the same time, which is the first time to happen. It's not like this is my first time staying home alone. Heck, Eunbi always go to college and work and usually, I will find something to do to fill in the time.

But why this time-

Sigh.

I wonder what is Eunbi doing right now? Is she laughing happily with that senior of her? Is she having fun with him? Did she already fell in love with him?

That's not gonna happen, right? Someone tell me that I'm right, pleasee...

Knock knock.

I snap my head towards the door and once again, I hear the knocking sounds.

Is Eunbi back from her date already? Hah, I knew it - it's a bad date, that's why Eunbi comes home early.

I practically run to the front door and open it, expecting to see my Eunbi.

Well, people said to expect the unexpected. To think again, why would Eunbi knock the door to her own house?

"Cha Eun Woo?"

"Taehwan hyung?" The familiar face of the actor, who is also a member of 5urprise, a senior group in the company, greets me.

"H-how can you be here? I-Isn't this is Eunbi's house?" He looks shock, even that is understatement actually.

"Yes, this is Eunbi's house and I'm her-" What should I say? Friend doesn't seem like a right word right now. I mean, what kind of friend who stay at his friend's house ( a girl's house especially) when the owner isn't even home? You get me? So, I decided to continue with, "boyfriend. And what are you doing here, hyung? Do you know Lee Eunbi?"

It's not really a lie, mind you. I just forget to put 'soon-to-be' word in front of the word 'boyfriend'.

"Boyfriend?" Taehwan hyung looks at me doubtedly and I nod, assuring him. "Yup and what are hyung doing here? How do you know Lee Eunbi?"

He clears his throat, and muttering the last thing I've expected to hear.

"Lee Eunbi is my sister."