07 [edited]

Chapter 7:
Girl group vs. Boy Group

I return home when the clock shows 10.30 at night. I'm exhausted and the only thing in my mind right now is my lovely bed and pillows.

Entering the house, I see Eunwoo is sitting on the couch, playing with his phone. He is all dressed up from head to toe, wearing black shirt along with a black hoodie (which is mine), black jeans,face mask and black cap.

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask him, making he jumps in surprise, his phone falls with a thud on the floor.

He looks at me wide eyes, "You scared the shit out of me, Lee Eunbi."

"Sorry." I shrug, walking to my bed and throw myself onto it. Ahhh.. My precious bed...

Just when I'm about to drift away to sleep, Eunwoo pulls me up from the bed. "We're going somewhere."

"Ahh, where to? It's late and I'm tired.. " I whine, pulling myself back on the bed but Eunwoo holds me up. "Just follow me, will you?"

I sigh.

"Now go and change to something comfortable. I give you 5 minutes to change or else, I'm going to barge in the bathroom whether you're ready or not." He commands, his face lacking humour.

"Tchh.. Pervert." I mutter under my breath, loud enough for him to hear as I grab a white jumper and leggings before walking to the bathroom.

"Just to make sure you won't sleep in there." He retorts, making me roll my eyes.

After changing, I approach Eunwoo lazily and he smirks. "You're faster than I thought?"

"Shut up. Now, where will we go?"

"You'll know once we get there." He grabs my hand and we exit the house.

"10, 000 won for one hour."

Damn you, Eunwoo.

I fake a smile as I pay the manager a total of 20,000 won for two hours.

"Enjoy." The manager says, bringing us to the room that we have rented.

As soon as he enters the room, Eunwoo takes off his cap and face mask, throwing them to the floor. I stand at the doorstep, refusing to enter the room.

Jerk. How dare he fool me. He's just— ugghhhh!!!

"So, what are we going to do here?" I ask through gritted teeth, clearly annoyed with him.

He smirks, walking towards me. He pulls me inside and close the door. "People might see us." He winks before going to the speaker.

"I'm surprised to hear such a lame question from a top student like you, Eunbi." He chuckles as he connects his phone to the speaker. "As we're in the dance room, of course we're going to dance."

I roll my eyes at his remark. I'm not in the mood to dance. I'm tired and I just want to go back to sleep. Seeing a couch in the room, I don't take long to plop myself down. "I'm not going to dance. I'll sleep and you'll dance. Full stop."

"Do you want to dance with me, or do you want me to sleep with you?"

Automatically, I rise up from the couch, glaring at Eunwoo who has an amused smile on his lips. "I swear to god you're such a... Ughhhh.." I groan in annoyance.

"Come here. We have to do some stretching before we start."

I reluctantly walk to his side and he teaches me a simple routine of stretching.

"So, what kind of dance are you going to perform later?" He asks after the stretching session. "Or are you going to do a dance cover of idols' song?"

"I prefer the latter."

"Alright. What song? APink? Gfriend? Twice?" Eunwoo suggests.

"No way. They are too cute for me to handle." I shake my head.

"EXID? SISTAR? HYUNA?"

"Do I look like I can dance sexily?" I look at him in terror.

"Then what?" He rolls his eyes.

"Maybe Bangtan Boys? Or EXO? If not, INFINITE?" I can probably pull off boy group dance better.

"You're a girl. So, dance a girl group song!"

"They are too hard!!"

"And you think Bangtan Boys, Infinite and EXO are easy? Hahh, the audacity... "

"Wait... Are you perhaps jealous because I didn't mention your group name?"

"NO!"

We keep arguing for about five minutes until both of us come to a conclusion that we both agree.

"Girls Generation — Catch Me If You Can!"